Denali rims on a Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Godti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought a Z71 Tahoe, and the guy that sold it had Denali rims on it. The only thing I dont like is the center caps say GMC. Can I buy blank ones? If so, any recommendations to where?

Cheers
AD

Godti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I looked and could not find any on there, so I thought maybe someone knew of a retailer.

MikeCallery

Reaction score
How did you do your search. I remember seeing blank centers a few days ago while I was doing a search in eBay motors for the word "Tahoe". It did bring up about 7000 entries so it took my whole day at work to browse through it all, imagine that, but there were some blank centers. I have to be honest though, not sure if they would fit a Denali rim. Have you considering removing the paint so that you have the fitting center cap, but not the visible red GMC, at least for now?

Godti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is no red paint, its all chrome, so its not so bad really, unless you get up close. Just feels wierd to me having the GMC logo on a chev.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's pretty funny, I have the same problem as you but reversed, I bought stock chevy avalanche wheels for my yukon, so I have a bowtie on a GMC. I am going to have to check out fleebay for some blank covers for mine, thanks for the idea guys and good luck to yourself!!

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know, these are in perfect condition (the guy only drove off the dealership and straight to a tire company), plus I actually like the look of the rims, its just that it has a bowtie on them and I can deal with that. I am going to look for some blank centers for it though, it would be awesome if I could find them!!

unlukky

Reaction score
I just bought a Z71 Tahoe, and the guy that sold it had Denali rims on it. The only thing I dont like is the center caps say GMC. Can I buy blank ones? If so, any recommendations to where?

Cheers
AD

I have the same thing on my G/F's hoe. She had 16's on. I found the Denali
20's for $150 with brand new rubber, but now have the GMC centers. I looked on ebay with no luck. Let me know if you find something. Thanks.

jey_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is no red paint, its all chrome, so its not so bad really, unless you get up close. Just feels wierd to me having the GMC logo on a chev.

Yeah nobody will notice. I mean, Chevrolet is a GM brand after all, it's appropriate. They're trying to promote the GM thing nowadays anyway - I think starting the last couple of years you will notice a "GM" badge on the side of the car even if it's a Chevrolet.

unlukky

Reaction score
Trade

I don't know, these are in perfect condition (the guy only drove off the dealership and straight to a tire company), plus I actually like the look of the rims, its just that it has a bowtie on them and I can deal with that. I am going to look for some blank centers for it though, it would be awesome if I could find them!!

Are your rims chrome 20's? We can trade if you like. Mine say GMC in the middle, all chrome. Perfect condition. I got my wheels in the same manner you did. I am having no luck finding these anywhere. (Store mentioned above = No gots). Let me know. We can just trade straight across if you want. I will measure the caps for exact dimensions.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the chevy wheels on my GMC
IMG00280.jpg

Keepin it all in the family anyway.

Godti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats a sick looking truck man. You had the rims painted, powder coated?

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks anyways Unlukky but they are not chrome or 20's and I am happy with them even though they do not match the truck (they make great winter tires for me so I don't destroy my 22's, that was the only reason I bought them anyways!!). Keep your eyes open on Fleebay or on here, I bet you will find a matching pair for your truck without much of a problem. Thanks again for the offer and good luck!!

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Powdercoated 07 silverado 20s, got a smokin deal but I wanted these
IMG_0238.jpg

If I find a set I'll black them out too, sweetest stock wheel GM has ever made IMO.