Diablo "THEY BLO" Sport Tuner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YukonJacks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently purchased a Diablo Sport They should rename it as "WE BLOW" I shipped my unit to them for an upgrade. They had it for 25 days, never answered there phone, all you get is the answering machine run around. They never return calls or email. These guys really suck, then they charged me $22.75 to send it back which weighs about a pound. I wanted to have control of my settings. STAY AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE FROM THESE THIEVES

Davco

Reaction score
I recently purchased a Diablo Sport They should rename it as "WE BLOW" I shipped my unit to them for an upgrade. They had it for 25 days, never answered there phone, all you get is the answering machine run around. They never return calls or email. These guys really suck, then they charged me $22.75 to send it back which weighs about a pound. I wanted to have control of my settings. STAY AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE FROM THESE THIEVES

Why did you go with them to begin with? I don't know alot about this stuff for these trucks but it seems like Black Bear is the route that the people on these boards take.

YukonJacks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As I said I want control of my tune, They claim that you can email them the stats your truck inputs to the diablo sport. They will then do a custom tune per your specifications, then install yourself. I can then always revert back to the original tune with out relying on a 3rd party everytime I want to change

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im no expert here... but i have gone over some particulars with justin and i plan on getting a custom tune from him as well as keeping my original PCM... This will cost me the core charge but than i can always revert to my original "factory" settings. And from what i understand Justin is super good about retunning and probably wont charge you $20+ for shipping

I am sorry you are unhappy with your purchase... i hate that when i buy something (expecially something i am super excited about) and it is a complete let down. I hope this one works out for you man! Thanks for the heads up too, im sure there are people considering the diablo

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am like you Yukon, I want to have control over my tune and when I want to return to the stock settings or tweek what I have, I don't want to wait. I am looking for a good hand held programmer for my XL Denali, my buddy has a Superchips Cortex and am debating on trying that out on my truck. Sorry about you getting hosed man!!!

MikeCallery

Reaction score
It seems like 99% of the handheld units always do the same thing - shift points, upper speed limit unlock, tire size changing, low or high octane fuel settings. I'm curious, though it didn't work out, what made you chose the Diable over, say, a Hypertech?