ebay stuff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brixs

Reaction score
hey guys i'm just wonderin' for people who bought stuff on ebay..

please post it up.. share some feedback thanks..

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought my tails from there and a few dozen other items with great success. The only time I've been screwed online was when I bought a tranny for my integra off partstrader, only lost $300 and got another one for free so it wasn't so bad.

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've bought kinds of stuff off Ebay and dealt with a few A$$holes but just a few! I've had really good experiences with alot on there! You wanna watch there feedback thats a good key when buying stuff from someone I won't buy from someone that has less then 96 percent positive feedback!

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my tails on there but thats about it. Dont have much done to my truck at the moment. I know a lot of people that have had great deals purchased through ebay. My cousin used to buy hella shoes off ebay and never had any issues with them.

Fyrcaptain

Reaction score
Registered ebayer since 1998.........buyer and seller 889 100% feedback, never any issues........thank goodness!

Have learned if you see it and want it you better buy it, cause if you don't someone else will. I have found deals, waited a couple of hours and when I went back it was gone.

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got quite a few car parts on their, car parts only though so far.
I like it, I try to buy from people who have alot of feedbaks, mailny postive and new parts only!

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What Fyrcaptain said is so true! Had it happen to me alot!

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody buy some new stereo stuff off ebay? I'm lookin at getting couple of amps and subs in the next month or two. Ebay seems to have the cheapest stuff, and the sellers have a lot of positive feedback.

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm just worried about the "3 year free warranty" although they have nothing to do with the actual maufacturer. What do you guys think, take the chance and save HELLA money going this route and buying everything from ebay, or buy from authorized retailer and get the maufacturer warranty. what about buying a new head unit off ebay?

DaKing602

Reaction score
I bought my amp and deck from Ebay. They worked like a charm. I've never really had any problems. Only once, long time ago, didn't recieve my item but it was a long time ago. Don't even remember what the item was. I recommend but just check their feedback.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
I've bought and sold tons of stuff thru Ebay since I signed up back in '01; graphics cards, posters, car parts, r/c parts, home decor, and on and on. I try to stick with new stuff or used items that don't tend to wear, and try to stay away from the extremely cheap, low quality or knockoff items. I've had one problem, and that was with a new 383 crate engine I bought. Some parts were missing, but turned out it was the shipping company at fault. Other than that, overall good experience. If you're buying, try to stick with sellers with a high positive feedback score.

bwilly20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got my tails from x3racing on ebay, good seller, i think a lot of people on here have gotten stuff from them.

if it doesn't feel legit, it's not, common sense can go along way when it comes to auction style stuff or even craigslist for that matter.