Escalade or Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcam1980

Reaction score
I own a 01 gmc Yukon. I was curious about the Escalade and Denali bumper covers. Is that all i have to do is buy it, paint it and it bolts right on. Which years for the escalade will fit on my Yukon. Thanks a bunch.

jcam1980

Reaction score
No way, why cant i just put a denali bumper on. I dont see a problem with that. I was curious about the caddy one though, i seen a yukon today with just the caddy front bumper.

tast101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No way, why cant i just put a denali bumper on. I dont see a problem with that. I was curious about the caddy one though, i seen a yukon today with just the caddy front bumper.

If you look at the grill on a yukon and a grill on a denali, The denali grill follows the lines of teh bumper, the stock yukon grill actually dips into the bumper.

http://lmctruck.com/icatalog/ce/t.asp?page=16

If you look at the link, The denali is on the left and a regular yukon is on the right. Take a look at the bumper, the grill, and the headlight assembly.

jcam1980

Reaction score
Yeah, that looks pretty cool and its something different. Just thought id see if i could get any input on this bumper. THanks though