Exhust+air intake Q

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tamimi

Reaction score
Hey everybody !!
two Questions:
Q1: i've 07 LTZ TAHOE.. its an amaizing car ..except when it comes to the sound !! so i'm consedring changing the exhaust system.. I like the Sound coming of the stock Denali(does it differ than http://www.chevrolet.com/pop/tahoe/2008/acc/cat_back_en.jsp ) .... but how is it compared to Corsa - although i doubt to find it in my country.....

Q2: i'm planning to install the K&N Air intake but I'd like to know first whether it affects the engine's life/performance with the time or not??
THNX for reading...

MadMedwyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are two Corsa systems for Tahoes. Neither of them are going to sound like a stock Denali system obviously. Since all you want is something that will sound similar to a stock Denali then I'd say get the Corsa Touring system. It has a much more steady, mellow tone as opposed to the Corsa Sport system, which is alot louder. Both will sound more aggresive than stock as they would be expected to :)

I've never heard of air intakes harming engines. As long as your mass airflow sensor stays clean, then it will always be able to get accurate readings and properly adjust air/fuel ratio ect.

02tahoeindiana

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The sound difference from the tahoe and denali is the 5.3L in the tahoe vs the 6.2L in the denali that is why the sound is different there is no different muffler.