Favorite Super Bowl Commercial.......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnebgoode

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Figured I start this thread now as I know we will be laughing our butts off later during the commercials.
Which was your favorite?

johnebgoode

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So far before half time, the Life Water commercial emulating Michael Jackson's Thriller got a chuckle.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i liked the one where the guy woke up with his old audi front end in his bed covered in motor oil and the new audi drove off.

o yea, and ANY of the BUD commercials. those are always good.

have yet to see any GM commercials though. :mad3:

beach109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i liked the one where the guy woke up with his old audi front end in his bed covered in motor oil and the new audi drove off.

o yea, and ANY of the BUD commercials. those are always good.

have yet to see any GM commercials though. :mad3:

That wasn't an old Audi front end...it was more like a Rolls, i.e., meant to poke fun at the old & stuffy Europe brands vs. Audi.

I liked that one (saw it yesterday online), Budweiser, etc., etc...I usually like them all, aside from a few dull ones. We'll see...

Crazydefense32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, if I see another Tundra ad showing someone giving up there Chevy buckle or american truck anything I might kill someone, stupidest ad and ugliest truck of all time! :Chevy:

road1will

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really liked the Will Ferrell bud light commercial. Really all of the bud light commercials were good i thought.

JRTV8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doritos Commericial

Where the rat busts out from the wall and tackles the guy on the chair LOL :D