FINALLY made a decision on 24's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hogfan

Reaction score
i would not put them on my car......but if you like them good for you ......post pics when they on your car :)

Well......any pics of your car???? So maybe I could see what you WOULD put on it..:rolleyes:

hogfan

Reaction score
Nah, i got them here locally. Thanks!! Good price too. Here is a pic of them on a white suburban.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2672673

I cant figure out how to post the pics. I went to go advanced and uploaded them but I can't seem to get them to post.

nicca2187

Reaction score
i did posted pics of my tahoe and my bimmers a few weeks ago......i just like mine more simple .......dont get your feelings hurt cause i said im not into your rims ....as long as you like them thats all that matters :rolleyes:

hogfan

Reaction score
i did posted pics of my tahoe and my bimmers a few weeks ago......i just like mine more simple .......dont get your feelings hurt cause i said im not into your rims ....as long as you like them thats all that matters :rolleyes:

Yeah, I usually like them a lil more simpler myself. I was thinking about the Milanni Kool Whips but they were almost too simple once I saw them in person. No worries, my feelings aren't hurt...everybody has their opinion. I like seeing everyones different style so that is why I asked to see yours.

08_Denali

Reaction score
I like them. :thumbsup: They kind of look like the Foose DF-6's that I really want. Much better price though.