Floor mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dropmech

Reaction score
I've been looking on ebay for a while now with no luck. I'm trying to find a mat that goes across the entire floor from left to right for the front and back of my tahoe. Is there a place where I can get a good deal on them? I prefer rubber mats, but will consider carpet as well.

thdrill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drop,

I installed the Weathertech floor mats not long after I got my truck last year and love them...they have a deep pocket design so everything (dirt, water, etc) stays in them. I know their design for the 2nd and 3rd rows covers the entire width of the truck. As for their front seat designs I have seperate driver/passenger mats (not sure if they have a full width style). Hope this helps out some.

Paul

tnezukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drop,

I installed the Weathertech floor mats not long after I got my truck last year and love them...they have a deep pocket design so everything (dirt, water, etc) stays in them. I know their design for the 2nd and 3rd rows covers the entire width of the truck. As for their front seat designs I have seperate driver/passenger mats (not sure if they have a full width style). Hope this helps out some.

Paul

Did you get the custom fit mats for your truck. How do they fit? I was looking at them on the Weathertech site but they were 200 bucks for the complete set for first, second and third row. Maybe I could find them cheaper on ebay, I was just wondering how they fit.

thdrill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They fit great in my opinion. They are deep so they keep all of the dirt/water etc in them and overlap the doorjam molding by about 1inch so nothing gets up underneath them. IMO they are well worth the price, I can't tell you how many times they have saved my carpet with my 3yo daughter spill something. I just take the mat out, hose it off and put it back in when it's dry.