Four Hondas later...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Texasguy

Reaction score
Arlington, TX (Home of the Tahoe factory)
I wanted to inroduce myself not only as a new member of the forum, but I am also a new GM owner. I have always owned Honda cars; two Civics and then two V-6 Accords; but I got the urge to see what the SUV thing was all about and knew Chevy Tahoe was the only way to go. Yesterday I picked up my beautiful 2008 Chevy Tahoe LT3 in white and I have been really enjoying it so far. I want to do a review after a week and give what I hope is a unbiased opinion from somebody who is used to 3600lb import coupes. In the mean time, here she is...
l_585d1e16204a3da326efb8e8527d127c.jpg

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NICE , welcome to the site and the GM FAMILY, always nice to see some import owners going GM. thanks :thumbsup: im sure you will have many happy years with your hoe.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Great looking truck. I'm sure you'll love it and give it high praises for everything but the gas mileage:D.
Welcome aboard!

terd fergeson

Reaction score
i had a 99 4dr. ufck that piece of isht....never wanted it either. i sold it to my homie for 2 gs and used it for the down payment on my 07 hoe. ive always wanted a truck since day one( other than a ferrari, lambos,6fo impalas) my goal is to get to escalade status, but til my checks start gettin fatter...the hoe is the best thing that ive ever bought. never get stuck on my drive way again.

honda killa! all day, urrday ive always wanted to run over a civic with my truck.