Full AirRide Suspension kit??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IndigoDUBDUB

Reaction score
I have googled the heck out of this and cannot find a company that makes a full kit from bags to compressor for the 02 Suburban....

Is there any place in town that can order/put together and install a full air suspension kit on my 02 Burb??

I don't want to piece together a kit from parts, nor try to install it... Would 4 Wheel Parts handle something like this??

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4WP won't bag your truck lol. I had a hell of a time getting my boss to let me bag a kid's dime and there wasn't much fabrication work involved

s10rear.jpg

s10rear2.jpg

s10front2.jpg

s10bed.jpg

Since these trucks are torsion bar you'll have to build most of the kit from scratch (replacing front control arms and welding in cups for the airbags). Not too difficult on these trucks especially if you aren't going to lay it all the way out but you have to c-notch the rear (requires cutting the hell out of the rear cargo area) and you'll have to make other parts for the 4 link or whatever you decide for the rear suspension setup. I'd invest in a cheap regular cab short bed pickup if you want a bolt on kit, KP components makes some pretty slick setups that would make bagging a truck a weekend project with a few buddies and a good welder. Cut the hell out of the truck and it would look sick, theres a dude on gmfs building a sweet burban right now

100_1131.jpg

100_1123.jpg

000_0382.jpg