Gas Tank

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JAGastrock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love my 07 Tahoe LS, however, I do have one BIG complaint. 26 gallons is way too measly for a car this size. The Suburban has 32 gallons of explosive goodness in the back, is there an aftermarket tank to stick on the Tahoe in order to SAFELY increase capacity?

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well you could try, but the last guy I knew who tried that...:au:
news_feature-1.jpg

We'll just leave it at that :sad:

JAGastrock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UFF DA GRACIOUS!!! I would trade in for a Suburban before I risked that. Hoy vey. I DO miss the 44 gallon tanks on the old Burbans.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UFF DA GRACIOUS!!! I would trade in for a Suburban before I risked that. Hoy vey. I DO miss the 44 gallon tanks on the old Burbans.

I DONT AT ALL, mine on E would take 48 gallons, when gas was high last year i would spend like 150 to fill it, now i could go for ten or 11 days but i still get 7 to 9 days out of this oe for less than 75 dollars.

JAGastrock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
7 to 9 days?! I hate you *pouts* I go like 4-5 days, and Im down to 1/8 tank (BTW I dont really hate you, omg, now I feel guilty)

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
7 to 9 days?! I hate you *pouts* I go like 4-5 days, and Im down to 1/8 tank (BTW I dont really hate you, omg, now I feel guilty)

i trade cars once every other day. i drive my yukon one day and the mercedes the other, thats why. but before the mercedes was done i could get 5 or 6 days,fill up sunday after church, then go the week fill up again after church, now the low fuel would be on and i was on fumes but if i was gentle i could get 7 days out of it, now driving another car i get close to 9 or ten. thats why LOL.

08 Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also wish it were bigger (the gas tank) :). My 99 Expedition had the 32 gallon tank also. Although that was a 4 wheel drive model and my Yukon is a 2-wheel drive, so I go about the same distance.