gen 3 led tails !!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mlwald79

Reaction score
does anyone happen to have a picture of either the black or the smoke on a black tahoe or denali?

I'd like to see this set up too. I have a black denali. Considering the black tail lights with the smoked 3rd brake light.

jwpotts0413

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'd like some black ones with smoked lens for my '97 2 door, any chance of that happening?

FadedSS

Reaction score
anyone have the black ones on a black 07+ yukon or tahoe and have pics? i am very interested in ordering...

GM Fan

Reaction score
Hey Jeff, do you still have any eagle tails? If you do PM me with a price and shipping to 90631
Thanks

GM Fan

Reaction score
Thanks Jeff, that was fast, I received them the next day. They dont fit as well as OEM though, my only complaint. Gaps are too big. I forgot to ask you about the 3rd brake light. What are you asking for the LED light for the Tahoe?

GM Fan

Reaction score
No pictures. The quality is there, I do like them and they are very bright but. I think the gap between light lens and side body is too big. The OEM lens fits snug against the body, mine dont.

LaredoTexas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No pictures. The quality is there, I do like them and they are very bright but. I think the gap between light lens and side body is too big. The OEM lens fits snug against the body, mine dont.

that can be fix... remove the post the lock with the body and place the ones from the OEM tail lights.... if that does not help.. trim the plastic base just a bit where the post gets screw and place the oem post back in their.. trim as needed.. until you get them flush..

Hope that helps..

Good Luck modding!