gen 3 led tails !!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jazejeff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5 cases of these led's just showed up and i need to move them so here is the deal for forum members go to www.shopcustomcreations.com
order your gen 3 tails and anything else you might want ...enter in the discount code ''gen3'' and get free shipping .... don't forget the led 3rd brake light too.....

S.V.T.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
those tails look pretty cool.. anyone have any pictures installed that are lit up?
would definitely want to see the regular or smoked if you gottem.

jazejeff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry for the delay ..here you go...
C252066CBDEE4016B357E7FEE0F56317.jpg

tbully

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone who is contemplating doing business with Jeff should NOT think twice. He's a great guy / company to work with and stands behind his promises / products. Thanks Jeff!

Dr. Overkill

Reaction score
are black or smoked available?

There are pix of smoked colored ones on the website. They also sell VHT Nite-Shades if you want to go darker. I haven't used that stuff in well over 10 years, but it worked well back then. Just don't go too heavy with it!

_dennis

07tahizzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ne chance you have a picture of them in black? lite up and non?
thanks a lot!

jazejeff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was hopping some of the forum members would post there pics .i have some but i will have to find them

Dr. Overkill

Reaction score
Any plans to make them for the 90s body style trucks & SUVs? (would that be 2nd gen?) These are the first LED tails I've seen that I like the looks of.

07tahizzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks jazejeff i will be ordering a pair of black ones within the next couple days. do i go through you or the site? thanks.

07tahizzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone happen to have a picture of either the black or the smoke on a black tahoe or denali?

F360

Reaction score
Thanks for the pic, i will place my order for a black one

yatch07

Reaction score
hey jazejeff are this lights direct plug and play or do i have to install another resistor to each light?