good bye to rollin thunder...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCal Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well good bye to my truck and good bye to me, this place is full of loosers now.

(gw, LTG, Jkmotor, bparker, Fco, Crazy-D (also gone), and Jag) YOU GUYS ROCK)

but other members not so much. been nice, but it will be a LONG LONG LONG LONG TIME, before you see me on any internet forum.

yeah....whats that all about RT?? :confused:

greengumby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well good bye to my truck and good bye to me, this place is full of loosers now.

(gw, LTG, Jkmotor, bparker, Fco, Crazy-D (also gone), and Jag) YOU GUYS ROCK)

but other members not so much. been nice, but it will be a LONG LONG LONG LONG TIME, before you see me on any internet forum.

so the rest of us Suck I take it :)

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just to Follow Up. I have asked Bparker to delete my account. it has been fun, but i dont think i can stick around anymore. being called a liar and a BSer and all.

no GreenG you dont suck, its just i dont know you as well as some of the others.

forgot Hoebag03, you rock too. :cool:

again been fun.

also on my other thred, about the wheels, i did not know you could not swap them, my last 2500 was a 99 suburban, i did not care about wheels then, i just needed a truck. so sorry for that mistake, no need to jump all over me. i had a dumb dealer ovesly. i asked him (just to test) whats different about a denali? he said, not much, same engine, same tranny, really all your paying for is the denali written on the the side (completly wrong of course).

so when i asked him about swapping rims he said sure not knowing you could not. as i was gunna have him put the denali rims on there. but looks like that got shot down. so i guess i will pass on the 2500 as the more i research the 6.0 does not have that much more power than the 5.3 and its gets like half the MPG, if im gunna upgrade engines its gunna be a denali.

so again its been fun, and since im leaveing im sure they will think its because i was lying again about getting a new truck. when if yall were nice to me you would get to see it, yes this sounds childish, but not as childish as some of yall have been acting.

Good Bye.

Jake

Reaction score
What the F? i go away for a couple of days and now all of a sudden i find one, that apparently i suck and two that rolling thunder is leaving!!!!

road1will

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just to Follow Up. I have asked Bparker to delete my account. it has been fun, but i dont think i can stick around anymore. being called a liar and a BSer and all.

no GreenG you dont suck, its just i dont know you as well as some of the others.

forgot Hoebag03, you rock too. :cool:

again been fun.

also on my other thred, about the wheels, i did not know you could not swap them, my last 2500 was a 99 suburban, i did not care about wheels then, i just needed a truck. so sorry for that mistake, no need to jump all over me. i had a dumb dealer ovesly. i asked him (just to test) whats different about a denali? he said, not much, same engine, same tranny, really all your paying for is the denali written on the the side (completly wrong of course).

so when i asked him about swapping rims he said sure not knowing you could not. as i was gunna have him put the denali rims on there. but looks like that got shot down. so i guess i will pass on the 2500 as the more i research the 6.0 does not have that much more power than the 5.3 and its gets like half the MPG, if im gunna upgrade engines its gunna be a denali.

so again its been fun, and since im leaveing im sure they will think its because i was lying again about getting a new truck. when if yall were nice to me you would get to see it, yes this sounds childish, but not as childish as some of yall have been acting.

Good Bye.

Come on man, grow up and dont get your feelings hurt because someone called you out on the internet. I didnt see anyone do anything childish until you made this post.

I wasnt "jumping all over you" about the wheels. I never called you a liar even. I simply said that you did not do that.

And about the value on your trade - if they really did offer you 6k over kbb on your truck - why didn't you do it? Thats a hell of a deal. Generally its a good deal if they even offer kbb value at all.

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And these are the "days of our lives"... :rom2:

Good luck, RT! What will you do with all the free computer time now? (Trust me, there is life beyond the Interwebernet.) :lol:

ugachs24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Come on man, grow up and dont get your feelings hurt because someone called you out on the internet. I didnt see anyone do anything childish until you made this post.

I wasnt "jumping all over you" about the wheels. I never called you a liar even. I simply said that you did not do that.

And about the value on your trade - if they really did offer you 6k over kbb on your truck - why didn't you do it? Thats a hell of a deal. Generally its a good deal if they even offer kbb value at all.

RT- Wasn't meaning to run you off, but obviously they weren't going to give you $6k over KBB for your trade. And if they actually were to do that I'm sure you would have turned over the keys immediately...

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who fvckin cares what someone on the internet thinks? Do what you think is best for you and stop caring about the opinions of others, I know it can get to ya but we could all just be 12yr old kids lying our asses off. I know you're a scatterbrain but don't leave a forum you enjoy because of the nitpickers, you think I gave a sh*t when people said my black wheels make the truck look cheap? I know that sh*t looks good and that is all that matters, hope to see you back on here with a new truck regardless of the deal you got :cheers:

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
Who fvckin cares what someone on the internet thinks? Do what you think is best for you and stop caring about the opinions of others, I know it can get to ya but we could all just be 12yr old kids lying our asses off. I know you're a scatterbrain but don't leave a forum you enjoy because of the nitpickers, you think I gave a sh*t when people said my black wheels make the truck look cheap? I know that sh*t looks good and that is all that matters, hope to see you back on here with a new truck regardless of the deal you got :cheers:

I agree, you will most likely never see these people anyway.

Jake

Reaction score
Good bye RT hope you come back and thanks for the lights

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What about me, man? I was cool with ya, right?
Isn't there a forum rule against bailing out right on the cusp of updating to a new (and unknown to us) GMT900?
That sucks RT, I really enjoyed reading a lot of your posts, and hearing about the things you got going on. But I truly hope your Dad is ok, and that you come share your new truck with us. Don't let people get you down like that, man... it's out of character for someone who's made a successful life, you know?

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why ask why?

I dunno why RT left either other than he got flustered and didn't know how to deal (uh, maturity?). I took just about everything he posted with a grain of salt, and wondered about his Sierra Denali from day one (never posted pics and always had excuses). But, he definitely gets 5 stars for enthusiasm, if that counts. I hope his dad is okay too -- unless RT is his "dad", and somehow feels better by impersonating an adolescent on the net or something equally whacked out... The Internet is filled with far stranger things / more delusional people than this. Not saying any of this is the case, but he didn't do himself any favors by boasting and talking trash to the point where some people told him to prove himself, and then he wondered why and conveniently exited stage left. :crazy:

Point is: Elvis has left the building. Why do you care why he left? Evidently he had his reasons. Move on. Let's talk about some truck crap now, okay? :thumbsup:

Yo mods, can we get a lock on this thread? It's not really serving any useful purpose. :puke:

Last edited:

Yuke2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yo mods, can we get a lock on this thread? It's not really serving any useful purpose. :puke:

+1. I've been lurking here a while, and have read some of RTs posts. Can't say that I believed everything I read, but I really don't see the need to turn this into a "lets bash RT because he won't say anything back" thread, now that he's retired from the forum. Just my .02, whatever that is worth nowadays...

Status
Not open for further replies.