got front windows tinted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

screamin86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
finaly decided to bite the bullet and tint my front driverside and passenger side windows and i couldnt be happier. what do yall think?
ill get some better pictures later once i an really clean her up good and find a better place than the parking lot to take em.

HPIM0324.jpg

HPIM0325.jpg

HPIM0326.jpg

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Looks good man. Something as small as tinting just the two front windows makes a difference.

screamin86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yep its so much nicer inside too. i thought clearing the front lights was a huge improvement but i love the tint. cant wait for the drop and exhaust and tune now.

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks real good matches the factory tint perfect!

screamin86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its 20%. looks a little darker from inside like he said it would but not much, you really have to know about it to notice it but give it a couple of days once they completely dry and im sure i will not be able to tell. i plan on either 2/3 drop lt headers and true duals or tune next. i am going to do all of those things but im not sure whats next on the list lol. id rather put the headers on now before i drop it but we will see. allso pricing a detroit true track unit and getting 4.11's put in front and rear.

screamin86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah he told me to wait 4 days before i roll them down.

ballsie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You need to learn the trick for passing inspection with dark windows... Roll the front windows down and pull the fuse so they cant roll back up. Get your truck inspected and then replace the fuse. Its not illegal to have windows that dont roll up and down. Just tell them there is some kind of short and they only roll up and down on occasion. You will look like a dumbass, but you will pass.
I did it on my Nissan every year for the 8 years i owned it..

EZStreet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You need to learn the trick for passing inspection with dark windows... Roll the front windows down and pull the fuse so they cant roll back up. Get your truck inspected and then replace the fuse. Its not illegal to have windows that dont roll up and down. Just tell them there is some kind of short and they only roll up and down on occasion. You will look like a dumbass, but you will pass.
I did it on my Nissan every year for the 8 years i owned it..

Interesting.....thx man

screamin86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol place i go to just ask if they work i say yep and they go ok. did that on ly 86 t/a had all the interior out of it other than front seats no center console or anything he asked if they worked and i was gona show him and he just said he believed me.