Heads, Tails, Bowtie Complete Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SapperRyash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey Sap, looks like i have the same headlights. how did you wire yours? do your halos and parking lights come on when your switch is turned just to the parking lights. i cant get mine to come on without the headlights being on.

dont exactly remember how i wired them. i know they come on when headlights are on. even if i dont turn them on and its somewhat dark they come on. im not exactly sure what you are asking.

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thought the brown wire was the turn signals and parking lights were purple? flip on your hazzards and if they flash with it then thats your problem. if not i have no earthly.....:confused: but then again if they come on with the headlights that doesnt make sense either

RIDE N FLY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would like them to come on when i turn just the parking lights on. but since i hooked them up parking lights dont come on when i switch it to the parking lights

WrenchGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. Let us know when you take those vents out! I want to deaden behind it but haven't gotten an answer to if it is tucked in with the window seal.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pretty sure you cant do that bro

mine can, if i just turn the knob to the parking lights, my halos light up. they also flash when i lock or unlock my truck. preety sweet.

hear, my auto lights kicked on when i started the truck, but i turned the knob from "auto" to the little icon for parking lights. i wired in to the parking lights. your lights are dim, not because of the wireing, but because thats the kind of halos you got. their just a cheap kit, sorry.

halo.jpg

SapperRyash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine can, if i just turn the knob to the parking lights, my halos light up. they also flash when i lock or unlock my truck. preety sweet.

hear, my auto lights kicked on when i started the truck, but i turned the knob from "auto" to the little icon for parking lights. i wired in to the parking lights. your lights are dim, not because of the wireing, but because thats the kind of halos you got. their just a cheap kit, sorry.

halo.jpg

RT,

Cheap or not, i like the ones i got. im okay with that. i like how they work and its all good. hey did you decide on getting a new Hoe yet or not?

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RT,

Cheap or not, i like the ones i got. im okay with that. i like how they work and its all good. hey did you decide on getting a new Hoe yet or not?

im still thinking but right now i think im just gunna forget the deal, move on and order an 09 next winter and trade in the vette.

SapperRyash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im still thinking but right now i think im just gunna forget the deal, move on and order an 09 next winter and trade in the vette.

yah i wish i had that option. i just forked out some cash in december for my wifes 2007 Nismo Altima. couldnt pass up the deal. its the only one i have ever seen. it was some sort of special edition. that bastard is fast.

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
headlights cool.

taillights ghey.

and as far as the license plate thing, has anyone in the history of the internet ever really had something go missing because of they forgot to blur their pictures before posting on the web?

you dont blur out your plates when you go out to the supermarket or to the movies. :dunno:

I totally understand what you're saying, and I thought of that point too. But we all know that the internet is a whole different kind of society, and things happen differently than in real life. What if you piss off the wrong guy in a forum and his loony ass wants to track you down?:eek: Or, one could find where you live, steal your truck, and disappear into an anonymous town hundreds of miles from you where you'll never see it again; whereas if it's stolen by someone in your town, at least there's a chance it will be recovered or seen, because that is where the cops will be looking.:eek2: I know, I'm paranoid and far-reaching, but I also do very well with protecting my things. It's hypothetical but true.

SapperRyash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I totally understand what you're saying, and I thought of that point too. But we all know that the internet is a whole different kind of society, and things happen differently than in real life. What if you piss off the wrong guy in a forum and his loony ass wants to track you down?:eek: Or, one could find where you live, steal your truck, and disappear into an anonymous town hundreds of miles from you where you'll never see it again; whereas if it's stolen by someone in your town, at least there's a chance it will be recovered or seen, because that is where the cops will be looking.:eek2: I know, I'm paranoid and far-reaching, but I also do very well with protecting my things. It's hypothetical but true.

the place i live in is so small and everyone knows me and truck. if someone was driving it beside me or my wife they would be followed and i would get a call while they were being follow. Oak Harbor is such a small town. def not worried about it.