Help needed with vibration...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRANKO_TX

Reaction score
I've searched and searched throughout this site and others. I've always been able to find what I was looking for here which by the way I really appreciate. I think now I just need to ask my question specifically...

So, we have a 2007 Tahoe, 2WD. 137K miles. Never wrecked, flooded or anything like that. Serviced either by service centers(radiator flush, diff service, etc.), dealer (same one used for things I don't trust myself to do) or myself for oil changes and easy stuff.

My wife drives this truck and began to notice a vibration sound. The vibration is not really something you can feel as much as hear. Initially, we thought it had to do with the brakes because we only heard it when we would slow down. We soon realized it happens when decelerating, coasting at speeds below 35MPH or slowing down from higher speeds into the 35MPH range, but it stops below 20MPH or when you accelerate. Grade makes no difference. uphill downhill does the same thing...weather is not a factor at all either. All new brakes all the way around, two new tires...anyone have any thoughts? I really appreciate your help in advance...

FRANKO