HELP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

paulbr

Reaction score
Hello I am in need of some help! I dropped my cell phone down the defrost air vents on the dash. I took apart the top dash but the vent is too narrow to reach into. I also took apart some plastics on bottom that led me to towards the bottom of the vent but it seems closed off.

Any suggestions? Please Help!

Thanks

MO Viet Vet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two suggestions.

1. Try getting to know everyone here before the very first post is for help right after you join.

2. Don't drop the phone.

paulbr

Reaction score
My name is Paul Brown I like long walks on the beach.

I thought maybe someone could help a guy out who is in need.

And certainly appreciate the advice, I'll make sure not to drop it next time, dick.

MO Viet Vet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And I will be sure to remember your screen name so as not to help. If you can't take a joke without name calling then you need to leave and have mommy hold you.

rockenthebowtie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raiderson, you need to use your knowledge and super powers for good, not evil, but damn that was funny. Remember Wax on Wax off

MO Viet Vet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rocken, as far as I am concerned when you join a forum you need to contribute. I do as well as you. To join just to get help instead of being here for a while and getting to know people and also helping is just another sign of the entitlement crowd that walk around. I bet he didn't just buy the rig. He has had it and only came here to pick our brains. You know we both help people here all the time and save them time and money. How often do we get thanked, about 20-30 % of the time? Very discouraging.

Wax on, wax off Danielson! paulbr needs to quit being butt hurt and get with the program. Besides, name calling is not cool. I was originally joking as well as making a point and then I get called a name. Thin skinned. I bet dark is his curfew.

rockenthebowtie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh I feel ya my bruta. there very inconsiderate. My question is how in the hell did he drop the cell phone in the hvac vent. My guess is he was trying to use the hvac duct vents to amplify sound or a fight with the old lady. Im guessing #2.. and if I'm right I wonder if she thinks he's a Johnson

MO Viet Vet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bet she doesn't think he is much of anything. What tool drops his phone down a vent. Those things don't have that big an opening. Maybe she grabbed it and held it hostage till he pissed her off and then dropped it down the rabbit hole. I would have paid to see that! :peace:

Ned's LTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the laugh this morning guys...I needed that to start my day. I'm left wondering what beaches he likes to walk so I know which ones to avoid?