HIDING SPOTS! :revenant::revenant:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ickulus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:revenant::revenant:

I'm looking for a good hiding spot within reach of the driver's seat, and I need a space about the size of the palm of my hand....about oh say .40 or .45 glove size.....any suggestions? THANKS!

TYLER07HOE

Reaction score
you just need to devise a holster of some kind and sew it to the front of the driver seat so its positioned right between your legs..........i have a buddy that did this and its pretty slick!!

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The center console's cupholder tray pops up, it is pretty hard the first time you do it, but if you took the clips off it would be cheese, there is more room than you need beneath it. Be careful of the front tabs of the tray, they need to slide out not lift straight up. Pop up the back of the tray and pull towards the rear. I do this to access my amps which are under there.

Ickulus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The center console's cupholder tray pops up, it is pretty hard the first time you do it, but if you took the clips off it would be cheese, there is more room than you need beneath it. Be careful of the front tabs of the tray, they need to slide out not lift straight up. Pop up the back of the tray and pull towards the rear. I do this to access my amps which are under there.

I have the bench front seat that has a locakable compartment in the seat and the fold down console as the back....I was thinking about a false bottom in the lockable portion, but I am not sure how good I can get it to look...what about under the steering wheel by the pedals...I don't know I guess I gotta look at it. I wonder if my cup holder on the seat back will pop out...THX!

OStateFlyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I find that the molded 'pocket' in the lower door (behind the cup holder) is a nice accessible spot for a CCW when I'm driving. Reholster before you open the door and then go on your merry way.

Ickulus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I find that the molded 'pocket' in the lower door (behind the cup holder) is a nice accessible spot for a CCW when I'm driving. Reholster before you open the door and then go on your merry way.

As I work on rigs, I am not actually allowed to carry firearms on loaction. So, I need it hidden from EVERYONE. Otherwise, I may as well just put it on the dash.