how many miles on your hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMCYukalade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nah, they just can't read.. sure this is tahoeforum.com - but look up top It says... Chevrolet Tahoe / GMC Yukon Forum.. like i said.. they just can't read - there is no differance in parts etc from ethier.. just different badges, and mine says GMC on the steering wheel - if i wanted to save trips to the parts store, i should have stayed out of the mud, and off the pedal.. My Yukon set for 2 years - no problems at all with the motor/tranny - just went thru 2 u-joints, and 4 rearends..

Jack Read

Reaction score
'98 Hoe with 119K and ZERO on the new engine from Jasper (it's being installed as we speak). The original engine had something in the bottom end break- perhaps a rod bearing.

burbanman03

Full Access Member
Reaction score

i am an auto dealer and i bought mine from a new car store i am the second owner it had 168k when i got it in December bone stock too i talked to the original owner about it and he told me his son is a national wrestler and they travel all over to meets and such he said he made 8 trips to Montreal Canada in it and said he would have talking up there the day he traded it in. the only reason he got rid of it was he needed third row seating in it. this is my first gm product i have ever owned and wow I LOVE IT! all i have done maintenance wise is the typical head gasket problem because the original dexicool was still in it. drained that crap out and put normal antifreeze in it. and front rotors and pads this thing runs great WOW

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
I had a 1999 Tahoe with over 460,000 kilometres, (280,000 miles) and it was still exceptionally strong. Replaced trans at 156,000 kilometres, couple of alternators, u-joints once, two fuel pumps, four sets of plugs. Ran all synthetic, anal about changes.
I have had quite a number of vehicles but this one was far and away the best vehicle I have ever been involved with. I put it over a 75 metre cliff at Christmas time this year. One of the toughest things I have ever had to do is clean out my stuff and leave such an ideal vehicle in the bone yard.
If you get a good one, they do not come any better.

"280,000 miles"! WOW:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Jack Read

Reaction score
'98 Hoe with 119K and ZERO on the new engine from Jasper (it's being installed as we speak). The original engine had something in the bottom end break- perhaps a rod bearing.

Got it back last week with the new engine, tranny fluid/filter change, all the various joints lubed, new water pump, belt, hoses... It runs smooooooth as silk. As it should...

kastiron

Reaction score
99 with 179k on it.

Replaced Tranny at 39k, transfer case cover at 145k, Alternator at 177k.

So far so good, but I do drive it less than I used to. Bought a 4-door Wrangler last winter.

Kontohoe

Reaction score
205,000 on my '98 Yukon before being t-boned and totaled:(
Now 53,000 on my "new" '99 Tahoe:)

jnbqm9

Reaction score
137k on '99 Tahoe 4 door chassis, 12k on rebuilt engine

the 18th letter

Reaction score
99 Yukon..

107k on original tranny and motor. Replace the fuel pump at 99k. Just took her off the road due to some needed repairs I can't afford right now. Rather let her sit than do some damage. I'm burning/losing hella oil.

T-HOE'D OUT

Reaction score
99,337 on a 99 t-hoe 4door. just got it a couple months ago. v8 vortec wit the duals. needs a tune up though.