how many miles on your hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sawmkw

Reaction score
Going Strong

96 Tahoe. 238,000+ All still original except the fuel pump. Never had the head off. She's still running strong. There must be something to that 3,500 mile oil change!

run4jc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been waitin' on this day for a long time - yesterday the Yukon rolled over 100,000. 100,003 when I got home from work. I'm the third owner - bought it July 2007 with 87k on it. If it weren't for 2 really long trips I'd probably still be at around 97k...I don't do a lot of miles. Under my care it's been enjoying regular oil changes @ every 3k with synthetic - I had a comprehensive 100k service done on it at around 99500. Not a rattle in the vehicle. The only 'problem' is a slight separation of the leather at the left driver's side seat where it has had constant 'in and out' over the years - but you can't really see that unless you physically pull it. I'm hopeful that I can drive this car at least 4 more years......and I still smile every time I fire up that 5.3 liter.

d88d0049-1.jpg

Last edited:

Scany

Reaction score
Bearings and engine went out 2 months after I got it at 121k. Now at 124k with new engine.

y0diggity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
117,000 on a '95. I just got it recently, but it seems to be a strong runner. I'm hoping for a lot more life out of it. Crossing my fingers.