How many of you joined up here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

79powerwagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quite honestly, I have never logged onto cardomain... I was doing a search for Tahoe/Yukon forums and stumbled onto this one, read through some of the stuff, and it looked like a good fit (for me anyway!).

TahoeGoBoom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i wont say it was an accident. i was intentionally looking for a forum for tahoes. I figured after using hondatech, there better be a damn forum for real vehicles. i feel this is better than hondatech. not the knowledge necessarily, but the fact that stolen parts arent everywhere.:ack:

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmm.. well when i go to cardomain.com i usually tell alot of tahoe owners about this site and tell them to give it a shot. i really dont know if any of them did actaully go here or not tho.. but when i first discovered this site, i think i just googled tahoe forums.. and wahhhlaa.. alot of people were asses when i first joined..

2000 limited

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am on silveradoss.com still cause its a badazz place! and i figure if there is a website for silverado's there has to be a website for tahoe's

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea im usually on a bunch of other ones. like mustangforum.com and ls1forums and cutlass forums..... i dont like ANY one of those either, people are dicks and think they know everything in the world and sh*t...

XLDENALIXL

Reaction score
i found this by lookin up tahoes and yukons, and really liked it so i figured why not sign up

1999HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i been on a few and most are the same as far as people being dicks i mean u search dont find what your looking for ask a question and get Dumbass thats why theres a SEARCH button lol

General Stalin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well you gotta realize that you got a forum that has been around for years, people who go here all the time get really tired of seeing the same questions come up every single week from newbies when the question has already been answered a million times. A lot of forums have stickied disclaimers that outline the "use the search button first" ethic.

Anyway, I stumbled upon the site while looking up info on my truck. I like this site a lot, and I feel like I starting to become a real regular that people recognize. I've been a forum goer for a long time, but this is the first automotive forum I joined. I have accounts on games forums and computer hardware forums.

I do like how a good amount of guys here are on cardomain. It's cool because cardomain is really impersonal and you may see rides and such and people are all "cool ride, anyway, check my cars out and rate them/comment them," but you want to actually talk to people about some of the stuff they have done to their truck or see what kind of person they are, and then you come here and all those people are together talking. It's cool.

nc6600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found this place on gmtc. theirs alot of great guys there too.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was searching for a yukon forum, this was the closest I could get. LOL. But I dont think we sticky enough threads on here. Like the re occuring tahoe problems, and Info ON HIDS, Rims, BB tune, and why does my tahoe do this?

John Redcorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I joined when I bought my tahoe in november. I was searching on google for a forum with all kinds of info for my tahoe like www.clubgp.com is for my grand prix.

I thought at first www.gmfullsize.com would have been a better forum since they should have a much bigger demographic and lots more users, not just tahoe and yukon owners. 99% of anything I would ever wonder about on my tahoe would probably be the same part/procedure/question as it would be for a silverado or suburban so I though't it'd be cool to have lots more people to talk to but they are just slow over there, not too many posters keeping up with the place. there's 10x as much activity here on gmt400 general and gmt400 tech as there is on the general gm and tech forums there.

Last edited:

XLDENALIXL

Reaction score
yea this site is freaken awsome, im on here everday, and i just signed up 2 weeks ago. i wouldent consider myself a noob cuz i loved the GMT-400 yukon/tahoes well, since they came out lol, and alotta good people on this site, very imformative forum, a nice community of people who know what there talkin about!

Brawny

Reaction score
I found it by searching tahoe forum on google. Found this and fullsizechevy. Between the two I have been pretty happy with the amount of info available. On this forum there is more tahoe specific questions answered and on the other just about anything you need to know about a full size chevy truck can be found just in search's alone.

I always search for vehicle specific forums when I buy a vehicle (as I refuse to buy new I always need info and do all my work myself).

mross

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was doing a search on tahoes,when i first got mine and stumbled across this site.it is the best tahoe site that i have seen