i ordered the wrong hid kit how could i get $ back!??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RIZZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i ordered an h1 kit instead of h11 by accident..i emailed the seller 3 times and he never responded.... i bought the kit of ebay & paid thru paypals... i emailed him about a rtn or exchange but no response! so SHOULD I PUT IN A CLAIM TO PAYPALS TO GET MY MONEY BACK!?!?!?

IM SELLING THEM BTW "XENTEC H1 8000K HID KIT" $100 OBO

RIZZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brand new in box never opened or installed...slim ballast

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can't actually issue a complaint against him since it was your fault but you can relist them on Ebay and sell them a little cheaper and somebody will buy it. You got to lose some money because it was your mistake

RIZZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
True...but i ordered them along with my friends we both ordered 8k but my friends is bluish purple. Like 10-12000k def.. And in the description it said blue....but ill just end up reselling them..

chevyhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what would h1 's fit is there a way to retrofit them in your fogs?

RIZZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i didnt even try that! i doubt it tho...

chevyhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh well that sucks man i kno i ordered the wrong pair of leds once and i was pissed and tthey were only 35

RIZZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we feel the same pain haha

chadwick02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
noooooooo! Does this mean it will be even longer before I can see what HID's look like in those projector lights??

RIZZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i talked 2 this guy on craigslist he said he will trade me so ima see how that goes....