I put my Tahoe on ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good **** man, i like that ride. to bad your selling it. mines up for sale to but not on ebay, have you tried to sell it locally? This is how i see it, when ppl look on ebay to buy something like this, they always notice the cheaper ones and plan on doing mods to it. They dont know the expense they are going to be putting into these tho. If you have it locally, people get to see it, drive it, u know, inspect the thing. On ebay they have no idea whats wrong with it or what unless they live 5 miles down the road. Id give it a shot locally, but dont let it sit out overnite. u never know whats going to happen.. but put it on a busy ass street and a huge neon green FOr sale sign.. see what happens. but now that u already paid the fee to ebay, kinda late..

Kevs98hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah Im not desprete to sell it thats why I have it at a kind of high price, Ive sold my 2 mustangs on craigs list and my jeep I sold off the street but for the Tahoe im just f ing with it on ebay.

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man that looks real nice.
whoever buys it looks like they get a nice clean truck.

(dudedontsellit) :)

Kevs98hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha thanks treepete the only reason im selling it is for a down payment on a challenger or camaro if it these cars weren't out i wouldn't sell this thing I love my truck.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you get a challenger make sure you get ATLEAST the 5.7 liter. My buddies got the 5.7, imean its quick but still not Quick if you know what i mean. we hit a buck 20 on the freeway and it had more but get the bigger motor and 5 speed : ) ... his was auto Boo!.. it does good brake torques.. another thing with the 5.7 is the rev limiter is like 4 grand when u rev it up.. i tihnk thats gay, i know you can get it programmed but still spending all that money and to rev up to 4 grand.. ehh u know.... ive never really looked into the camaro.. soo idk..

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if ya do i want to sell lots a pics. LOL. What color challenger ya shootin for? I cant decide what i like more, Black, or hemi orange with the black stripes. :eek:

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you get a challenger, I think it has to be black. for the extra-coolness factor. NOT THAT HEMI ORANGE AINT COOL... I just add "extra cool" for black. :D

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My buddies got that black on his, it looks sexy, but one thing, the ass of the thing is always dusty, idk why but we washed it then drove it 10 miles down the road and parked it and it was dusty.. beats me.. your just going to have to love washing your car and getting finger prints off that thing. The metallic is the best part in that paint. also make sure u put some pam or butter on those quarter panels, haha the rubber wont stick

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well dont get dents.. lol.. carry one of those California wash things.. those like soft brushes with the big ass handles on em.. lol

General Stalin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, that is a real nice and mint looking truck. It is a shame you are selling it... but I would love a new Challanger too, I just could never the payments. I wouldn't even waste the money on a Challenger unless it was the 6.1. If you are already getting into a $40,000+ investment, why not goes balls-out?

Once again, though, very sweet truck. I sure hope you can sell it.

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
based on the pictures, it should sell. the only drawback is gas, but that seems to have taken a turn for the better.

The tahoe/yukon has a cult-like following. maybe someone that stalks these forums will buy it. It sure looks sweet.

Kevs98hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah thanks guys im real anal about my cars. I hate driving it when they are dirty just pisses me off for some reason, I freaking wash this truck weekly my mom hates me because I keep it cleaner then my room haha. Im about to put it on auto trader to but im feeling lazy as **** today.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think that b*tch needs some bigger exhaust tips and the taillight covers painted.. then youd it would look titties. and i was never a big fan of blue or maroon interior. just me..

Kevs98hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I hate the blue interior who ever chose that color combo is a jackass. I kept the black covers because it matches exactly with those big long covers by the tailgate window.