im gonna let her go =(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMCYukalade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't bite off more than i can chew.. i've owned my white one for four years now.. im not a kid ethier.. but, engaged, trying to afford a house - anywhere i can save would be great right now.. - im never going to get away from a chevy.. i own two yuks a 78 Chevy Step-side, and my 67 Chevelle SS.. but, i also own a couple of ford work trucks.. and thats all they ever get used for is work.. - I want to sell the two yukons, and get an Envoy Denali..

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't bite off more than i can chew.. i've owned my white one for four years now.. im not a kid ethier.. but, engaged, trying to afford a house - anywhere i can save would be great right now.. - im never going to get away from a chevy.. i own two yuks a 78 Chevy Step-side, and my 67 Chevelle SS.. but, i also own a couple of ford work trucks.. and thats all they ever get used for is work.. - I want to sell the two yukons, and get an Envoy Denali..

that 67 is awsome!!!! I loved the 70 chevelle we had.

GMCYukalade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive owned that 67 for close to 18yrs.. if not longer.. we just painted it here recently and im re-doing the inside of it now.. cant wait to finish it up

1999HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i kept mine theres not many vehicles that i get in that has enuff legg room and space to make me feel comfortable and that looks as good as my tahoe sure saving a few buxx was a thought but its not something i cant afford i do have a summer car tho so ill be switching in around april