im gonna let her go =(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i hope you get what you wantfor it.. looks like a nice truck man... try using a website to post up some bigger pics for ppl. they like to see the pictures.. thats how i am atleast.. Show a couple blemishes but not to many, give em the underside and motor if possible.. Try stating that you have some recent records of your maintenance. And most definitely get some new pictures up there.. you said that the first one is most recent, but ppl are stupid sometimes and misunderstand that stuf.f.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DANGET. to many people are selling their AWSOME HOES after i spend my insurance money. WHATS UP WITH THAT!! :smilielol:

Good luck with the sale:thumbsup:

98hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you wouldn't wanna trade???

101_0763.jpg

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really feel bad for the people that economically have no choice, as I feel blessed that I can still afford to drive mine. I hope you're economic situation improves and you guys can get back into another Tahoe.

doesnt sound like he is selling because of gas, but for a very specail reason. he is getting hitched. :lol:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah but if you have to sell you're Tahoe to get a ring< that's a problem in my book.

im gunna sell my mercedes when i go to get one of those evil things:smilielol:

or now that gives me an idea, im gunna put a big pink bow and put it on the mercedes with a WILL you marry me sign. and the car can be her ring.

General Stalin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, only $2,750 to start? You live in my state, too. If I didn't already own a Tahoe, I would be on that so fast. Sucks you are getting rid of her, but as long as you enjoyed it and such. I still say that is a way low price, especially for something that well put together looking. I guess with gas prices, though, it is a decent starting price.

1999HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah but if you have to sell you're Tahoe to get a ring< that's a problem in my book.

honestly i figured gas isn t gettin any better yea its down but its gonna go back up plus i love my new 5 spd and am planning on gettin an explorer for winter i got 2 kids and 2 doors isn t helpful with carseats so i figure ide trade the tahoe for some money on the ring my new winter car and some added padded savings:)

radimus

Reaction score
Uh...no. Don't get an Explorer. Please don't. If anything I'd be looking for a decent 4 door Hoe. Something that comes with the factory limited slip rear. That and a good set of tires will pull you through the winters. Fuel mileage isn't any better than the Explorer and you can seat at least five comfortably. Put two car seats in the back of that Explorer and see how much room you have left over. Do the same in a Hoe and you'll have enough room for a third person to sit back there. A lot of those mid-sized SUV's didn't come with limited slip anything, so they are completely useless in the winter.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im also flirting with a jeep grand cherokee limited

GET IT!!!!! ITS SUCH A COMFORTABLE VEHICLE.

i just bought mine 3 weeks ago, already taken it offroad and its the best offroad vehicle ever, plus its a great onroad vehicle , the seats are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO comfortable, the H.O v-8 is INCREDIBLE, never have i had a truck burn rubber like this one.

edit- here are some pics..

jeep.jpg

jeep2.jpg

jeep4.jpg

Last edited:

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i looked at a few jeeps before i bought the tahoe and i have to agree those seats are amazing. haha ended up steering away from it after hearing about the T-Case problems many people have had with them.

honestly though that jeep didn't have much compaired to the durango 5.9 R/T limited i test drove.. all i can say is damn 4-5 miles to the gallon in the city.. hahahaha

RT-had it for 3 weeks ad already have one of those damn stickers on the windshield. nice hahaha

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i looked at a few jeeps before i bought the tahoe and i have to agree those seats are amazing. haha ended up steering away from it after hearing about the T-Case problems many people have had with them.

honestly though that jeep didn't have much compaired to the durango 5.9 R/T limited i test drove.. all i can say is damn 4-5 miles to the gallon in the city.. hahahaha

RT-had it for 3 weeks ad already have one of those damn stickers on the windshield. nice hahaha

LOL YEA just got the sticker in the ups mail today, ordered it on monday and did next day shipping ( i guess one day to process then ship)

but My jeep has that quadra drive system which is a PITA actully only thing i dont like about it. since its in 4x4 all the time and its 50/50 all the time it gear binds in parking lots and when in my driveway. I wish i could take it out of 4x4, but at least i have lo range, as god i have needed it. those jeeps dont climb muddy hills in 4x4 high to easily. :D

1999HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i gotta say as i get closer to selling im honestly debating it specially since i cleaned her all up....... i dont know theres a good chance imma keep her

GMCYukalade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow.. i leave for a little while, come back and everyone is selling thier hoes.. I understand completly tho.. i wanna sell both of mine.. gotta get something smaller to afford to keep driving :(

Biggwaukegan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really feel bad for the people that economically have no choice, as I feel blessed that I can still afford to drive mine. I hope you're economic situation improves and you guys can get back into another Tahoe.

:eek:I second that. Thank the good lord I can still drive mine freely without any worries of gas or whatever would cause someone to sell the beloved hoe. I do feel bad for the guys who cant afford to drive em anymore, but not the kids who buy them and then figure out they bit off more than they can chew:eek2:.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:eek:I second that. Thank the good lord I can still drive mine freely without any worries of gas or whatever would cause someone to sell the beloved hoe. I do feel bad for the guys who cant afford to drive em anymore, but not the kids who buy them and then figure out they bit off more than they can chew:eek2:.

I did that all my life and look where it got me. :D