buy buy console..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2000 limited

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmm...... good luck with the sale. yor feedback score might hurt how much you get...

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and that was all because of some dumbass guy who bought a radio off of me. I told him it was AS-IS and youll need to unlock it, then he shot me down for saying i knew it was as-is and some other BS.. i think its crap that they can just do that even tho you told them..

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and that was all because of some dumbass guy who bought a radio off of me. I told him it was AS-IS and youll need to unlock it, then he shot me down for saying i knew it was as-is and some other BS.. i think its crap that they can just do that even tho you told them..

If you have trouble because of feedback. Do you know of away to list it undersome one elses ebay. I have 100% since 97. Let me know if you want.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buy Buy console......... sold on ebay : ( haha thats good im just being nervous bcuz ill probably want it back. oo well its gone tomorrow..

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha yea 225. which i was really surprised for. he didnt ask a single question so idk if thats good or bad...

Im looking for something new.. i think i might put it away tho for some future needs..

I just went to wyotech today in PA. not the first time ive been there or anything, but checkd u out one more time before i start in september. so i gotta save some cash for those keg parties : ) hahaha

Last edited: