Installed corsa sport catback exhaust system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

animalbmx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just picked up my dream truck last month!!! 04 z71 tahoe!!! It needed some new sound so after doing some research I figured that Corsa was the way to go.
Its been a few weeks since I've had the system. I love it!! I get ZERO drone in the cab while cruising down the highway. It sounds mean!! Sounds like a vette hehe. Some people dig the sound others don't. Its personal preference I guess. It was a bit pricey than other systems but well worth. Very nice quality IMO. I paid 760 shipped to the door for anyone wondering.
The install was super easy. All I used was a sawsall,15mil wrench, screwdriver and some dw-40. Install took all of a hour.
Heres a sound clip so you can hear it for yourselves

IMG_0111.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

bunkleman21

Reaction score
damn that is sick. I like the tips especially. I also like how angy it sounds. I guess I am in the 1/2 that dig it.

speedr1023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sounds awesome, I wish that I had $760 to blow cause I would order it tomorrow. Any other mods that you've done?

animalbmx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have no other mods done yet I put the exhaust on 2 weeks after i bought the truck lol..As far as the running goes the camera was flashing red at me which means its about to die so I tried to catch it before it shut off.