Installed Magnaflow 23453, and IT'S AWESOME!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HOLY TITS, you guys got snow already, man id kill myself.. im in Ohio and i believe pete your in Michigan right?? or somewhere over there.. damn thats crazy.. but looks pretty clean under her..

Black96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
willamsport PA (college) souderton Pa ( home)
is it a positive the Magnaflow 23453 will work on two doors, cause it seems like we are all having the smae problem, my muffler blew out and my cats are fallin apart so im driving around with headers, cats, well half cats and no muffler, i should get a sound clip up here for you guys of it, but if that magnaflow works im deff gonna look into that

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i drive my truck around with no muffler : ) I think my foot turned to pure lead now that theres no mufflers (ilike the sound of it) hehe..

Last edited:

evansm31

Reaction score
New Exhaust, '99 Tahoe

Guys, I just got my 1999 Chevy Tahoe, 4 dr. back from the muffler shop. I had Summit shorty headers, Magnaflow racing cats, and a Flowmaster 50 series, dual in, dual out muffler installed on my truck. I also have a K&N cold air intake, as well as a full tune-up. The truck runs great, and it sounds awesome. What kind of horsepower and torque to you guys think I'm getting now? Thanks...

Blue96Tahoe

Reaction score
that water is perfectly normal it actaly showing that the converter is working properly

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if the magnaflow cats fit your 2-door let me know, there still hasn't been anyone to confirm they aren't to long.

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmmm isnt the stock engine 255 at the flywheel? if you slapped in all that exhaust, your probably getting around 500 horsepower. :D

I dunno though really. to truely find that out I think you need to buy some dyno runs at your local shop.
I maybe would guess 5hp? I dunno though.

1999HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
to all the 2 door owners i will be installing the magnaflow set up next friday i will report with any concerns or issues installing it