Instructions for Lowering Instal with Autoride?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kodac713

Reaction score
Thank you

Thanks to all you guys that make this forum everything it is today. I have a Tahoe 2007. I have a set of 24 rims that I put on last summer and it blow out my stock shocks/struts. I just put in the Arnott Replacement suspension. so my question is can I use the pedders or belltech drop kits or coils since I bought different shocks and struts (Autoride enabled)? and which would you guys recommend. And since install I still have some squeaking, i am assuming bushing or ball joint?

I am in NYC can anyone recommend a performance SUV shop that specializes in GM SUV's?

JusticePete

Reaction score
Thanks to all you guys that make this forum everything it is today. I have a Tahoe 2007. I have a set of 24 rims that I put on last summer and it blow out my stock shocks/struts. I just put in the Arnott Replacement suspension. so my question is can I use the pedders or belltech drop kits or coils since I bought different shocks and struts (Autoride enabled)? and which would you guys recommend. And since install I still have some squeaking, i am assuming bushing or ball joint?

I am in NYC can anyone recommend a performance SUV shop that specializes in GM SUV's?

kodac713, you can use the Pedders Auto Ride lowering coils with your new dampers.

Joe Zaikowksi
3j's Auto & Customs
(917) 312-3646
81 Stuben St.
Brooklyn, NY 11205

JusticePete

Reaction score
Prove it. Post your warranty or refund request to Pedders and your phone number as well.