Interior lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rubeen

Reaction score
Has anybody encountered a problem where there interior lights are going out. So far the backlights around my headlight switch are out, the backlights on all power switches on the doors are out, the backlights for all the buttons on my radio are out, now the back lights for my thermostat controls are slowly going away one by one. Also my day time running lights come on and off when ever they want. Any ideas i what the hell is going on, sounds like an electric problem, but i don't know where to start.

This is on a 1999 Yukon

mygreen98

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sounds like a bulb issue. all of the lights went out on my 98 tahoe radio. needed to repalce the bulbs. also check for a bad ground.

kastiron

Reaction score
How tough was the radio bulb replacement? I have about 1/3 of mine out.

Might check your fuse box, there are a couple of illumination fuses there. If it is a widespread problem, it might be a fuse.

Crazydefense32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This happened to me to on my 97' and it was a bad fuse, make sure you check it like kastiron said. Good Luck :Chevy:

RonH

Full Access Member
Reaction score