Introduction

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, you know what, the only thing worse then sitting in the tub watching a lifetime movie is trying to match up socks when you take them out of the dryer. I usually pin them together before I wash them but I forgot to do so this time. Rollin Thunder and I are bout the same age. I dont know where you came from but I would NEVER wake up somewhere other then my own bed. I am quite an innocent person really *gets struck down by lightening.....*. The only bad thing I have had happen lately was when I accidentally ran over a drag queen, but that was over 4 months ago. And it was an accident.

you do your own laundry, i have a service come twice a week and clean the house and wash my clothes. :yesnod:

but i have woken up in other peoples bed ( yes you can go to the gutter)

bamachevy89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only bad thing I have had happen lately was when I accidentally ran over a drag queen, but that was over 4 months ago. And it was an accident.

Well, it's been about 18 years sine I had one of those nights where I didn't wake up in my bed :( .

Yeah, that happens to the best of us Austin. Haha you crack me up.

JAGastrock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok cool lookin hoe, what do you tow with her.

Just a measly little flatbed trailor. Actually, I was actually haulin around a 6X12 close Uhaul trailor in december. So I just tow whatever comes my way. Of course I leave the hitch there in case I back up too far while parallel parking.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, it's been about 18 years sine I had one of those nights where I didn't wake up in my bed :( .

Yeah, that happens to the best of us Austin. Haha you crack me up.

is that when you 'like" to get in fights, or do somthing wrong, just so you can sleep on the couch that night :smilielol:

JAG

i tow my boat, she tow's like nothing else i have ever owned. or i tow a flat bet trailer like yours when i go and cut lawns for some extra cash (lol)

JAGastrock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Omg, RT, you need to go to brat therapy. A service that warshes your clothes!?!?! I am wierd about my wardrobe. A large amount of it is dry cleaned, but I wash everything else myself. I even block my sweaters so they are all the same size once they are folded. Yea, I was driving down Ceder Springs Road in Dallas and I heard this thump and there was this HUUUUGE black wig on the hood of my Grand Marquis. I was like "Oh foot..." and sure enough, it got up, grabbed the wig and STORMED off......whoopsies. *sigh* I also ran over a lady in the Kohls Parking Lot down here one time. But she stepped down off the curb when I wasnt expecting it!!! Unfortunetly she also worked there, so I stopped going to that store cause I didnt want to see her again. Waaah.

bamachevy89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
alka selzer is a life saver. LOL.

although i can remember my freshmen year in college ( reason i lived at home the rest of college) a drinking contest where i was sent to the ER to get my stomach pumped :smilielol: ovesly my parents found out and said THATS IT YOUR MOVING BACK IN WITH US. :cryin:

Haha, oh man. Back when I was in college, the cops weren't out to get all the college kids. As long as you weren't doing any harm, they'd leave you alone. I swear I see a thousand people getting MIP's every time I go to a SEC game these days.

I think my 19 year old takes after his old man as far as this subject goes. Parent side of me says straighten him up, but the inner me remembers that my college years were the best years of my life :cryin: :yesnod: :D .

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Omg, RT, you need to go to brat therapy. A service that warshes your clothes!?!?! I am wierd about my wardrobe. A large amount of it is dry cleaned, but I wash everything else myself. I even block my sweaters so they are all the same size once they are folded. Yea, I was driving down Ceder Springs Road in Dallas and I heard this thump and there was this HUUUUGE black wig on the hood of my Grand Marquis. I was like "Oh foot..." and sure enough, it got up, grabbed the wig and STORMED off......whoopsies. *sigh* I also ran over a lady in the Kohls Parking Lot down here one time. But she stepped down off the curb when I wasnt expecting it!!! Unfortunetly she also worked there, so I stopped going to that store cause I didnt want to see her again. Waaah.

yea its cool, they come pic it up, clean it and bring it back to me, called MOM. :smilielol:

but i do have a cleaning crew ( part of the neighborhood monthy fee) that cleanes the house and makes sure the landscape is up to neighborhood standards.

JAGastrock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh so THATS what it is!!! I have been doing my own laundry since I was about 9 years old, heh. My mother was always like "hunny, those clothes are NOT gonna wash themselves" and my dad was like "oh noone will know if you ever wear the same undergarments twice....". So yea, I have always done my own laundry. And I have some very strange methods

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh so THATS what it is!!! I have been doing my own laundry since I was about 9 years old, heh. My mother was always like "hunny, those clothes are NOT gonna wash themselves" and my dad was like "oh noone will know if you ever wear the same undergarments twice....". So yea, I have always done my own laundry. And I have some very strange methods

my parents were easy on me and everybody else, as long as we stayed out of trouble we never had a cerfew, i could always drive their cars. could have partys as long as no alcahol was involved, or drugs. and when ever i needed money it was HOW much and WHy and if it was not drugs or alcahal it was here you go, and if you need more just ask.

bamachevy89

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I hope you don't take after your dad, thats pretty damn nasty haha. My wife is a good washing machine. But every once in a while she'll accidentally throw in a red dish rag with a pair of $300 pants and ruin a whole load. She gets pretty seductive right before she tells me she did something like that :smilielol: . Sucks how women can always use that.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope you don't take after your dad, thats pretty damn nasty haha. My wife is a good washing machine. But every once in a while she'll accidentally throw in a red dish rag with a pair of $300 pants and ruin a whole load. She gets pretty seductive right before she tells me she did something like that :smilielol: . Sucks how women can always use that.

and that it usually works.

latest one, " i put a scratch on your big truck" (said in a seductive manner) but i bought these new sexy: fill in the blank.

Last edited:

JAGastrock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Omg...I would DIE. I dont let people drive my cars, PERIOD. If a significant other put a scratch on my truck, I would say "You had better get that thing to the body shop before I have a chance to see it......"

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Omg...I would DIE. I dont let people drive my cars, PERIOD. If a significant other put a scratch on my truck, I would say "You had better get that thing to the body shop before I have a chance to see it......"

she hit it with her daddys bently. :lol: so i would rather pay for mine and not have her dad up my @ss about repairing his car too.

JAGastrock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OH MY GAWD!!!! That is just.....drama. I am going to go celebrate my singleness.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OH MY GAWD!!!! That is just.....drama. I am going to go celebrate my singleness.

sometimes i dream about that. :lol:

but its nice to have a companion when you need one. i just said thats ok we will get it fixed later. and moved on ( but in my head was, that better be just a scratch and i hope i dont have a heart attack)

JAGastrock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a pact with a lesbian friend of mine that when we are both 55, crabby, and everybody hates us, then we will get married. So at least I know I wont be alone forever!! Actually she is the only one allowed to drive my truck, so it may work out just fine.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice chattin gentlemen, but i start at 7 a.m. tommarrow and its 130 here. gotta get some sleep. :yesnod: nighty night. :sleep: :mog: :alc: :ende: :druge: :gaz: