Introduction

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JAGastrock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been jawjacking here for a little while, and now I think it would be good for me to introduce myself. Im Austin, and I have problems *hi Austin*. I also have a 2007 Tahoe LS, black exterior with the lovely lintbrush of a black interior. Her name is Betty *hi Betty*. She was purchased on October 31, 2007 and already has 8000 miles on her. My family owned suburbans for years and years, and I decided I should go ahead and take on the legacy. Since I had NO use for the extended wheelbase, I bought the 'hoe. She is quite enjoyable and the mileage isnt THAT bad....ok...thats a lie...it IS bad...but I deal with it anyway. Why dont I have photos up? because it says that my dimensions are too big....so I need to fix that and then post them.

LaredoTexas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome.. do you plan on doing some mods.. to your hoe?

JAGastrock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing radical. Maybe getting rid of those horrid plastic door handles. I may slap some 20 inch wheels on it, but for now I am quite happy. One thing I am considering is swapping out the armrest for an 08 one. One with a LID on it. I am not very creative with cars. As long as it starts and runs Im happy.

bamachevy89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha ha, Austin you're a mess.

You need to get off Betty for a little while and let her rest, she's gonna wear out quick if you ride her that much! Not phallic, I swear :ktoe: :smilielol:...

My cars have car names, for example "the '04 Tahoe" or "the '07 Tahoe" or "my new 535i" or "my daughters '03 Denali", you get the picture.

And we ALL know you don't like those FWD's :D .

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Howdy :yaya:

i want to see pics.

you can make a photobucket account then you can post as big as you want.

or go to here and upload the pics there, then cut and paste the link on here and BOOM, you have pics uploaded.

Last edited:

LaredoTexas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
in order to post pics.. you can also open them with paint.. and just resize them a 30%.. that should also help.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha ha, Austin you're a mess.

You need to get off Betty for a little while and let her rest, she's gonna wear out quick if you ride her that much! Not phallic, I swear :ktoe: :smilielol:...

My cars have car names, for example "the '04 Tahoe" or "the '07 Tahoe" or "my new 535i" or "my daughters '03 Denali", you get the picture.

And we ALL know you don't like those FWD's :D .

our cars have names. (note some of these are my parents cars too and the mustang is my brothers car, lot a cars but there are alot a drivers)

2006 yukon xl - MINE- Rollin thunder
1984 380sl- Flame- MINE ( yes its red)
1986 cadilac fleetwood MINE ( gold) limo number 1
1998 cadi- GREY BEAST - DADS ( yes its grey)
1995 mustang GT- brothers ol red (yes its red)
2002 lincoln continental- dads- flying rocket ( pural white)
2007 corvette convertable DADS ( red devel) (yes its red)
2008 gmc acadia MOMS- Silver Bullit ( yes its silver)
2008 cuick enclave- Dads- the strong one ( silver)

JAGastrock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh dear.....would somebody like to teach Austin how imageshack works? I went to the website and cant figure it out. Oh well, Im gonna try photobucket for now. And yes bamachevy, I am quite a mess, and I thoroughly detest FWDs. *Sigh* I feel so welcome here it almost makes me weepy. Guess its time for another cup of coffee with baileys.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh dear.....would somebody like to teach Austin how imageshack works? I went to the website and cant figure it out. Oh well, Im gonna try photobucket for now. And yes bamachevy, I am quite a mess, and I thoroughly detest FWDs. *Sigh* I feel so welcome here it almost makes me weepy. Guess its time for another cup of coffee with baileys.

if i did that i think i would be sleeping in the bathroom. :wow:

i cant handle more than a couple a beers or some wiskey.

but i do enjoy a pina colada or long island ice tea every now and then.

bamachevy89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay, maybe I lied about the names.
Here's how it really goes:
2004 LT- "The blue one, or, Mine"
2007 LT- "The new one, or, yours"
2008 535i- Yet to be named, probably something to the effect of "The car, or, the bmw."

That's about as creative as ours get.

JAGastrock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are pictures of Big Betty. Now be nice and keep your fingers of her pretty black paint. And for goodness sake dont yell around her, she may cry. It really is like having a newborn child!! Except Betty doesn't vomit and throw cheerios all over the cotton-picken place.

Attachments

• CIMG0447.jpg
    CIMG0447.jpg
    284.7 KB · Views: 4
  • CIMG0446.jpg
    CIMG0446.jpg
    314.6 KB · Views: 3
  • CIMG0444.jpg
    CIMG0444.jpg
    285.6 KB · Views: 4

JAGastrock

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I dont know if you are a Will and Grace fan, but sometimes I have a little bit too much Karen Walker in me for my own good. I think the coffee cancels out the baileys after a while..well..maybe..kinda. Of course you would be drinking baileys too if you were sitting in a bathtub watching a lifetime movie....wishing you had some fancy rootin tootin therapy shower.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont know if you are a Will and Grace fan, but sometimes I have a little bit too much Karen Walker in me for my own good. I think the coffee cancels out the baileys after a while..well..maybe..kinda. Of course you would be drinking baileys too if you were sitting in a bathtub watching a lifetime movie....wishing you had some fancy rootin tootin therapy shower.

yea, but i dont have a tv in my bathroom, i gots those speakers in the ceiling in there.:smilielol:

im sitting in my office (home office) watching Home Improvement on Nick At Night :lol:

bamachevy89

Full Access Member
Reaction score

RT, when I was your age I was sleeping wherever I landed every night. If I was lucky it was beside a bed in the KD or Delta Zeta house, cuz that meant I had a good night the night before :lol: .

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RT, when I was your age I was sleeping wherever I landed every night. If I was lucky it was beside a bed in the KD or Delta Zeta house, cuz that meant I had a good night the night before :lol: .

naw, i dont like gettin sick ( EVER HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT) so i avoid stuff like that.

JAGastrock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, you know what, the only thing worse then sitting in the tub watching a lifetime movie is trying to match up socks when you take them out of the dryer. I usually pin them together before I wash them but I forgot to do so this time. Rollin Thunder and I are bout the same age. I dont know where you came from but I would NEVER wake up somewhere other then my own bed. I am quite an innocent person really *gets struck down by lightening.....*. The only bad thing I have had happen lately was when I accidentally ran over a drag queen, but that was over 4 months ago. And it was an accident.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha, ah its nothin a couple excedrine and an alka seltzer can't fix.

alka selzer is a life saver. LOL.

although i can remember my freshmen year in college ( reason i lived at home the rest of college) a drinking contest where i was sent to the ER to get my stomach pumped :smilielol: ovesly my parents found out and said THATS IT YOUR MOVING BACK IN WITH US. :cryin: