KMC Rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmitty115

Reaction score
I am considering buying these rims for my 2007 Tahoe. Anybody used these in the past? Any issues?

EZYESS57

Reaction score
I have a set of 20" KMC Stealths on my S-10. One of the rims had an issue with a small section of chrome plating seperating from the metal wheel. This seperation happened right where the tire needed to bead and caused a slow air leak. $80 to get the section re chromed and no more issue. The tire store said they see this happen all the time with all different manufactures' rims after several years. I'd probably still recommend them except they don't really have any new wheels that I actually like.

AZSCTACO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had 2 sets of KMC wheels on my old 04' Tacoma......They are a good quality wheel for the money. Didn't have any issues at all. Balance well....

I had the KMC V-2's and KMC Backseat's. I also like the Dimes. All personal preference when it comes to wheels.

Calander2400x18001.jpg

DSCF0001-1.jpg

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got 18's KMC XD Hoss wheels. Pretty happy with them no problems.