(((led brake/reverse lightbar)))

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lilsolo68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i tried to search for this on the site but i guess i dont know the correct term for this light bar. theres one called line of fire and its an led lightbar that mounts under the tailgate/liftgate and plugs into the trailer hitch plug. it has white led for more reverse lights and half of the red leds blink according to whatever signal light is blinking. im sure you guys have seen these. they have been around a few years. my question is on a yukon or tahoe, what size fits? on one site it has the 60" for escalades,tahoes,yukons, but when i measured the length of the recessed area it was about 50" or so. they offer 49" but im not sure if that will be small and wont look right.......who here has these lightbars and can you post pics and sizes, thanks.......

heres the site..bottom of page

http://www.sportomotoring.com/Results.html?ListID=304140921410180&ModelID=303183141045953&BrandID=22

lilsolo68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nevermind i believe i should get the 49"er. but anyone with pics can you please post them, id like to see what i would look like on a yukon.

CHEVYMANE

Reaction score
Fire & Ice LED lightbar

The one you're referring to is the Fire & Ice led. it has the white reverse lights. the one that's just plain red is the line of fire. I had it on my 99 Hoe. Check out my avatar pic for a quick view if it's noticeable enough. There might be other pics on my profile. I used the 60". It comes with the flat 4-pin connector so depending on your hitch plug you may need an adapter. I plan on buying another for my 01 Hoe i just bought. Make sure it's made by Plasmaglow. Their company is in Arizona i believe but they have a lifetime warranty. I've went thru 3 of them for various reasons but never had a problem replacing at the store i bought it from. Just walk in with the bad one. Give em your info or original receipt & walk out with the new one. Overall i highly recommend it. With a lifetime warranty & easy replacement who cares if it has an issue. I can post a good pic later today if you need one.

Attachments

• 32458000003_medium.jpg
    32458000003_medium.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 34
  • 32458000018_medium.jpg
    32458000018_medium.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 32458000019_medium.jpg
    32458000019_medium.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

CHEVYMANE

Reaction score
60" Fire & Ice lightbar

I bought the newer style for my '01 Tahoe. It's flexible & can be cut if needed. Instead of one solid stiff light bar the new one comes rolled up in the box & has a left & right (notice the space in the middle).

Attachments

• CIMG0041.jpg
    CIMG0041.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 5