Look what i got..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
some have that tranny temp gauge too, thats how you can tell if its a newbody style..

HaKs310

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Escalade/Denali/Limited cluster is just like the one found in any OBS GM truck 95-98/99/00, so they are interchangeable

Differences between the clusters:

Speedometer goes to 120MPH
Rev Limiter goes up to 6000RPM
Clear Needles
Teal Backlighting
Red lines instead of orange

Five

Reaction score
So I'm guessing since I have that big bulky 4x4 shifter in my floor board i can't swap out the console for one like Sasquatch has? or will it fit?

Sas where do you get your LED's from?

Bai i got a extra Pass side mirror if you are still looking its all power I sent you a PM let me know

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea im not sure that console will then work for ya.. i dont have LEDS. anytime when i go to buy them, i always rack up the money and its to much for me to pay for since id ratehr buy tons of them then just 10 at a time.. heres a couple sites.. theres alot to go to its all by personal preference
http://www.oznium.com/
http://www.superbrightleds.com

Five

Reaction score
Thanks Sas great sites, I'm going to have to figure something out cause I'm determined to put a different console in mine.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sounds good man.. i think im gunna get rid of my console.. one went on ebay last nite for 255 plus like 75 bucks for shipping.. the only thing mine has that, that one didnt, is some like paint peeling on the back side, but i dont think it would lower the price that much..

bai78

Reaction score
Sas, did you ever make it back to get any additional parts from the Escalade?

txredneckmedic

Reaction score
hey sas...what do u want for the 4x4 switch? mine isnt lighting up all the time so im thinking its about time to swap her out

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bai78- naa not yet.. lol

RT- its onthe first page.. lol

txredneckmedic- well its the actaul like outside switch part, nothing internal. maybe when i go down there i can pick it up for you..