Look what i got..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone.. i just bought some 2000 escalade gauges and center console with the sub and sh*t in it. i know acouple people here have already done these swaps. what all needs to be done with the gauges and cetner console. it doesnt look like much on the console, just the bolts and bracket, but is it possible to use the sub and cd changer or no? since i dont have that wiring harness in my 95 tahoe... gauges?? thanks in advance
sh*tty pics, but i was to excited to get em all cleaned up.. im thinking of painting the console black or gray. unless someone on here wants it..

i also have a push button 4x4 switch, anyone want to buy that?
And i have a fog light switch too. any takers..

718frankb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
congrats on your find. the console bolts right up but your gonna have to add 2 self tappers for the very front mounting holes.also block off the front heating ducts the ones that blow directly under the console they heat up the console too much.rip that sub out and throw it in the garbage its useless in my opinion

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Er hrmmmm...

What happened to the center console you were making?

1) Please do a write up on installing the center console. That is a mod I would like to do during the summer. I just have this big empty hole in the front.

2) Whast the biggie with the gauge cluster? On my 99 it looks exactly the same unless your swapping out lights? Whats with the extra guages?

God its cold in NY...I miss junkyard hunting and pulling parts off wrecks for ca$h.

General Stalin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The escalade's speedometer goes to 120, that's the big deal. Where'd you find those anyway, sas?

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hahaha thanks.. the white needles too!!.. umm yea i went to a place that had a wrekcd escalade.. alrite i will do the write up on the console.. umm my original console, i sold to a guy on here names 2000limited, then im still currently making my other console thats HUGE.. i was gunna pop this one in for the time being. since i still wanted to add alot to my project one.. but yea ill get some more pics upp soon,. im leaving for the weekend tomorrow and wont come back till monday

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
for the console you will have to flip the bracket around so the console slides in from the back instead of the front..other then that it bolts right up..i did this swap in my 95 silverado..best mod i ever did..also yes block off your lower heat vent..anything in the console gets super hot

CIMG3761.jpg

CIMG3760.jpg

In this picture, you can see the bracket between the seatbelts..this is the way it has to face
DSCF2958.jpg

Last edited:

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn guy that looks sweet.. thanks for the info.. did u use the 6 disc changer with your radio?? thanks

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks man..the denali seats/console is definatly my favorite mod to the truck..

nope i didnt use any of it..there is a BCM (body control module) on the denali/escalade that is required to use the bose sub/amp and cd changer..its all tied together, along with the controls for the rear..i ripped out the sub/amp..you wont believe how light the thing is without those in there..also a ton of wiring..

to tell you the truth, i never looked into the cd changer..i guess if you could adapt the harness to fit one that plugs into your deck it could work..but im not sure..its still just in the console.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmm.. did u end up selling that amp and stuff or is it not worth putting on the internet? bcuz ive seen these things go on ebay for like 3hundred bucks. soo idk if i should leave it in or take it out..

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmm.. did u end up selling that amp and stuff or is it not worth putting on the internet? bcuz ive seen these things go on ebay for like 3hundred bucks. soo idk if i should leave it in or take it out..

I put it up on FSC and GMFS but noone said a word..so im not sure..youd have to find someone with the stock stuff that blew theres n wanted to rid it all apart i suppose

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea, or i might just keep it in it. idk depending how fast i move with my other custom console, will tell me what i should do with the stuff in it, bcuz theres tons of room for a 12inch JL slim sub and maybe an amp to power that sucker... wiring it up cheese.. what color is yours? i cant really tell if its gray or tan... mines tan which sucks, but like its painted anyways and the only thing to change is the leather on the top part of it which would again be cheese... do you have the keys to yours? mine came with keys, but they wont fit or something? idk.. oo one more thing, did u make the "cadillac" symbol thing light up or just left that alone? im thinkin what would be cool to get a piece of plastic made up to fit in there and id cut out the cadillac thing. and lite it up..

718frankb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
heres what i did with the cd changer spot-

Attachments

• Picture 111.jpg
    Picture 111.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 26

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well u know how i said i dont have keys, well is it worth it to buy 2 blanks for 12 bucks and get em made up, or to buy a whole new lock kit for 24 bucks with 2 keys??

PS>< anyone want anything special off a 2000 escalade, maybe going back but im not sure.. it has all the door panels, chrome door handles on inside, ac control on ceiling, some body panels, rear bumper, barn doors, emblems, cd player, etc.. some seat belts, headliner is garbage, tell me and ill get a price to ya..

Last edited:

XLDENALIXL

Reaction score
for the console you will have to flip the bracket around so the console slides in from the back instead of the front..other then that it bolts right up..i did this swap in my 95 silverado..best mod i ever did..also yes block off your lower heat vent..anything in the console gets super hot

CIMG3761.jpg

CIMG3760.jpg

In this picture, you can see the bracket between the seatbelts..this is the way it has to face
DSCF2958.jpg

YOO THAT IS HOTT AS HELLL INTERIOR!! was it a pain in the ass installin the denali consol and seats?? cuz i wanna do that to a 95 tahoe!

Sport99

Reaction score

CIMG3761.jpg

I don't mean to go off topic, but your truck looks great! How hard was it to mod the denali front seats so they worked the same way as your old seats? I'd love a pair, but am curious to know how to get them to slide back and forth like my current seats do in my 2 door Tahoe.

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the seats were a breeze to install..the drivers side bolted right up. the pass. side i had to drill 2 holes for the rear, but the front 2 bolted right in..

As far as making them slide, theres jsut a positive and negative you have to hook up to give power to the seats.

XLDENALIXL

Reaction score
the seats were a breeze to install..the drivers side bolted right up. the pass. side i had to drill 2 holes for the rear, but the front 2 bolted right in..

As far as making them slide, theres just a positive and negative you have to hook up to give power to the seats.[/QUOTE

Very nice, sounds pretty simple, how much a set of seats including rear and a center consol run u??