Looking to purchase......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

centaur

Reaction score
I am looking to purchase a Tahoe, either an 07' or 08'. If I can get a good deal on a 07', that would be good for me.

I searched around for one at several places and found one that I particularly liked. It was the dark metallic blue color with the chrome package and 20" wheels with chrome rims. It was the LTZ model and I really liked this one with the exception on the price, $52,000. It was loaded with the retractable side step, gps, entertainment package, and so on. The thing is that I really liked the exterior look of the vehicle but I could care less about the entertainment package, retractable side step, navigation system and several other options it had that made the price to be more than I wanted.

Basically, I want the dark blue metallic Tahoe, chrome package, 20" wheels (not sure which rims), leather seats (bucket in front and second row and NO 3rd row seat), the backup camera, and bose speakers. That's basically it, but it seems as though only the LTZ offers the chrome package. If I got the LT2 or LT3, could I have them add the chrome package?

Anyway, I am curious to see what options people have and the prices they paid on a new Tahoe so I can get an idea of what people are paying for them? Is there a way to find out the invoice prices on the Tahoe's so I know where to start negotiating and not over pay?

I would appreciate any advice that you could provide!! Thanks.

Rumplemenz

Reaction score
Anyway, I am curious to see what options people have and the prices they paid on a new Tahoe so I can get an idea of what people are paying for them? Is there a way to find out the invoice prices on the Tahoe's so I know where to start negotiating and not over pay?

I would appreciate any advice that you could provide!! Thanks.[/QUOTE]

well for you to have the back up camera you are going to need the navigation.. i think the rear parking ultra assist is fine enough... you really could go nuts on the options they offer.. this is where they all make there money.. get your leather.. the LT2 package with the bose and you are all set... if you find an 07 (good luck) dont pay anything less than 10k off the sticker.. just dont forget either.. you buy an 07 you will lose around 5k for that year in depreciation.. you go with the 08 you will lose over 10k for the 1st year.. its a no brainer to go with the 07's if you can.. good luck..!! dont get the dvd system.. waste of money.. you can do that yourself.. power folding mirrors only comes in the lt3 package and that comes iwth the heated seats and the 12 way power seats.. just stick with the basics and save your money.. more options you get the faster the truck depreciates..