More LED fun, I love these things

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oneradride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A little love for the front end this time....

DSC05200.jpg

DSC05201.jpg

DSC05207.jpg

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i found a 100 red LED's on ebay that i want to buy... i want to pull my lights apart again and setup some red LED light "bars"

I love what your doing... do you have any pictures of how you are wiring these up to the car power? are you just soldering right off the existing light power supplies

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats pretty nifty!
Its gonna look like an 07-Up Escalade!

oneradride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NICE!!! Did you hook it up to the turns as well?

I sure did!

If you tap into the wedge bulb just below it you can run the LEDS 2 different ways just by switching the wires around.
One way, the LEDS only come on with the turn signals… Flip the wires around and they come on with the park lights and also work with the turn signals. I opted for the second choice. :thumbsup:

Whats really neat is, when there off, you can't tell anything has been done.

jgiguere17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone want to take a stab at putting a couple on the running boards? I think that if you shaved off the top to disburse the light and added about 6-8 when you opened the door the came on or when you hit your unlock button that would be TIGHT!

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or yall could get the Putco strobe lights fr the running boards, looks good but spotty!

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or yall could get the Putco strobe lights fr the running boards, looks good but spotty!

I have those in my garage. Honestly they look so Puny and like you could bairly see them . I have not taken the time to install them.

jgiguere17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats the one thing I wish my Yuk had is lights on the running boards when you turn off the alarm, more so for my wife, since she is loading in and out the kids it would be helpful

oneradride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks RT, Computers are kind of what I do. When I built this one I installed an 8800GT Alpha Dog video card. I went the 2 19’s because I think things are more proportionate, rather than running just one 24 or something like that. The thing that makes them really useful is a program called ultramon that actually extends the task bar to the other monitor or monitors (I run 3 at work) When you get ready give me a holler. I have lots of tricks and software that might help move things along….. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks RT, Computers are kind of what I do. When I built this one I installed an 8800GT Alpha Dog video card. I went the 2 19’s because I think things are more proportionate, rather than running just one 24 or something like that. The thing that makes them really useful is a program called ultramon that actually extends the task bar to the other monitor or monitors (I run 3 at work) When you get ready give me a holler. I have lots of tricks and software that might help move things along….. :rolleyes:

Great thanks Ultramon seems to be a good program from all my research.Im not real computer savvy so I really appreciate the help. Im finishing the attic upstairs to build a man cave. But I want the computers to go up there. Im going to get an HP computer, because dell is like 4X as much for the same specs from HP. Im going duel 24" ones. It should look incredible I think. That way I can have two different designs up at once. I just bought big screens and now realize that is so stupid its not even funny when two or even 3 smaller screens are more beneficial.