My Brother Is Going To Lease A 07 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowTieBandit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He was floundering back and fourth between a used Denali, Escalade, or EXT. After some research he figured out he can get a similar car payment leasing a New 07 Tahoe LT 2WD. The one he's looking at is Bermuda Blue w/ Ebony Cloth, Bose/XM Radio, NO 3rd Row, dealer is adding a moon roof for him too. It's exactly what he wants option wise minus leather and some 24's. He's getting it for a little under invoice before the $3500 Rebate. His payment is gonna be $461 after tax(8.25%), with an additional $1k down.

What do you guys think? 08's are already here. We've contacted several dealerships in the area, and they all offer the same type of deal. He's planning on picking it up tomorrow. I heard from my buddy that works at a GMC dealer, new incentives are coming out then also. So maybe the rebate will get bigger. We'll see......

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One thing's for certain, if he doesn't pull the trigger, he'll still be riding around in whatever he's in now, and he'll wish he'd done the deal.

Hind sight is always 20/20, and he can't kick himself.

It sounds like a great deal -- tell him to go for it 'cuz you're tired of hauling him around in your ride!!!

BowTieBandit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One thing's for certain, if he doesn't pull the trigger, he'll still be riding around in whatever he's in now, and he'll wish he'd done the deal.

Hind sight is always 20/20, and he can't kick himself.

It sounds like a great deal -- tell him to go for it 'cuz you're tired of hauling him around in your ride!!!

Ya his 01 Infinit I30 got totaled back in May. Not his fault, some lady pulled infront of him and he had no where to go but to T Bone her. Then a week later driving our Mom's Corolla around, someone pulled into the suicide lane waiting to merge into traffic, the guy infront of my brother thought that guy was gonna hit him so he slammed on his brakes. My brother rear ended him, not a good 2 weeks. But he did buy a sweet 02 Mustang GT Convertable triple black and a manual, w/ only 15k miles! Got a sweet deal on it too. But after buying it he realized he was too tall for it, and he was gonna get himself into trouble. And then I bought a Denali, and here we are today...

You know what i'm tired of, is going with him to look at Denalis & Escalades that are 1.5-2 hours drive away for them to be beat up, too high a price tag, or have bad diffs!!! :mad2: Not his fault, he came with me to get mine and that was a 1.5 hours each way. But atleast I bought it! He hasn't stopped talkin about it all day. We'll all be happy once he pulls the trigger.

BowTieBandit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well he got it! Nice looking truck. He already got the front windows tinted, 2x12's, and the moon roof is going in Monday. He's gonna get one of those T Rex Mesh Grills, those look hot! I'm glad he got what he wanted, and I don't have to drive up & down the state anymore looking at trucks! :clapping:

Last edited:

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah for you both! :thumbsup: Now, he just needs to join here and become junkies like us!!! :crazy:

BowTieBandit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah for you both! :thumbsup: Now, he just needs to join here and become junkies like us!!! :crazy:

Ya know, he's not into forums. For every car i've ever owned, I was a member of 1 or 2 forums for that kind of car. And even for cars that weren't mine, like my brothers & girlfriends cars I joined a forum for those to help them. I'm currently a member of this forum and another GM Truck forum, 2 Vette forums, 1 car stereo forum, and 1 Camaro forum. They have to be one of the best resources for vehicle specific info, besides manuals & magazines. That's okay I guess, makes me the families "go to guy" when it comes to cars. :crazy: