My Next Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JD Larue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:yesnod:3,000 to 6,000 rounds per minute! Awsome is an understatement. I'm ordering mine tomorrow.

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There was atleast one of those following Bush's Presidential Limo before and now one following Obama's. Those Gattling Guns can do some damage!:yesnod:

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But think about all of the nicks in the roof from the expended brass. Hate to have to detail that mess.

scotto2323

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But think about all of the nicks in the roof from the expended brass. Hate to have to detail that mess.

Don't think I would worry about that too much...There is a S**T load of trouble going down if one of those things pops out.:lol:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Old-Amazing.jpg

Still cool as hell though.

i want two of them. And away to drain those shells. That could destract the driver as they fall on the windshield when stopped.

bad63lac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey.. tomorrow (Monday) night there will be some show on National Geographic channel at 8PM EST about armored cars.

They showed one of these in the commercial for it, so it should be on there.... :)

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey.. tomorrow (Monday) night there will be some show on National Geographic channel at 8PM EST about armored cars.

They showed one of these in the commercial for it, so it should be on there.... :)

hey cool. Thanks for the info. GUnna be sweet in HD and 5.1. bose surround sound:cool2:

bad63lac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/inside/3968/Overview

Following a demonstration of its capabilities, Dillon Aero's Tactical Vehicle, a customized GMC Yukon featuring an M134D Gatling gun, is covered in spent shell casings. The Yukon sports a roll cage, steel armor and run-flat tires for survivability, and looks like a regular SUV until the gunner pops through spring-loaded roof panels, revealing an armed M134D Gatling gun that can fire 3,000 rounds-per-minute.

3968_Science_of_Armored_Cars-3_12801024.JPG