My Project! 95 Hoe.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YukonMud

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All the work you have done is great. You can probably see the light at the end of the tunnel.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks everyone.. the tunnel is still dark, getting gray tho.. lol.. iim running out of money to get my rims and aftermarket head unit..

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im 95 percent done !.. got the mirrors on, grille, bumper, ahh it looks great.. the front end is sooo sexy on it.. last thing to do is to put it on the lift and take down the spare tire spot where that rope( wire) comes down and pulls the tire up and down, well im taking that whole assembly out and off and im putting my hitch back on, but since i have a roll pan now, it looks kinda funky. so heres my plans.. take down the spare tire assembly thing, then drill the holes for the hitch into the frame then weld studs(bolts) in the holes so then i can lift my hitch up into the studs and just bolt it on every time i need it.. so like it will never be constantly up, once i need it ill just take an impact and zip the bolts right up and down then take the hitch off.. i bet that was the worst description of what im doing, but ill show you with pictures in a day or 2... but yeah ill get some pictures of the beast in a day

JsnChristianson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This project is really coming along well! Congratulations on everything, can't wait to see it finished!

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All Done besides blacking out the wheel wells, but i dont care right now since it will take 2 min.. and i have ground effects that go above the exhaust pipe and on the other side but look weird with em on bcuz of the rollpan, so im debating what to do with em..

JsnChristianson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great job!

I am familiar with the ground effects you mentioned, and I think they would look nice on your vehicle regardless of the roll pan. It would allow the lines along the bottom of the vehicle to flow into the roll pan rather than just cut off as it appears now. Either way though, the progress on this vehicle has been great!

Now put some pics in the gallery!

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for their input and say, its been a long time and for me to see it like this.. wow im really loving the thing.. my brother told me today to start carrying around some sort of weapon in the car just for safe keeping and considering im only 17 and ive never been in a fight before, im not sure how that would work out.. lol.. anyone have any ideas as to where to put it and what to get.. i was eather thinking a metal rod, a knife, tazer, stun gun, but idk what could happen if i got caught for those things.. i need something tho the, the alarm is very loud and sensitive, but i need something for when someone approaches me..

And for JsnChristianson ill maybe bolt em up again tomorrow and show you what i mean about em.. its like when you stand behind it and u can see like inside the ground effects, the old paint job that was on em was purple and you can see the purple in em, so maybe if they were black or if i painted em orange do you think it would look better?? ill show ya in the next couple days here..

does anyone know where to get a couple interior parts that im missing instead of the junkyard?? if i called Classic Gm, do you think i could get them? or what should i do>??

Whats a good pressure for oil in a 95 TBI motor?? mines running 35 now.. is that good bad? i heard to put lucas stuff in the oil and it should even it out..

I have this hillbilly ass setup air cleaner on right now, its the stock bottom piece that fits over the throttle body, but i have no tubes going to anything (water box, and etc) and i have any old edlebrock air cleaner top part that i flipped upside down and just tightened it down a ways.. looks sh1ttey, but it sounds mean when i gas her up, real loud up front sucking in air, itll run about 150 degrees all day on the freeway and city, so its not hot or anything..

GMCYukalade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
- About the weapon, i'm a tall guy 6'6" and i'm not a very small person either.. - no one has ever really messed with me.. - however, i used to have my share of enemies.. none the less - What i used to carry around with me was a t-ball type metal baseball bat, and it fit perfect between the seat and the center console, and it was relativly small so it was easy to get to.. i never had to use it.. but i carried it.. and the police would have never seen it, because it was just tucked in there.. -

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmm, bat... i want something a little more aggresive without me having to do the work. a stun gun, but a bat would be easier to get.. lol maybe ill chop a bat i have laying around, hollow it out and put something in it and weld a cap on it.. lol.. idk im gunna hve to mess around with the band saw and a bat for sure.. lol

GMCYukalade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a soft-ball bat around here, that feels like it weighs 20lbs.. - but as far as i can tell, it isn't full of platinum.. lol.. thing feels solid.. - also - Stun guns are small, and you cant get in trouble, that i know of - Tasers - And - seriosly think about pepper spray.. someone walks up on you spray em, drive away..

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha thanks man.. im going to start looking around now.. well after looking stunguns and tazars are both out, you need to be 18 and have a concealed weapon permit : ( ., well pepper spray and mase are legal here..

Last edited:

chevyrider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pepper spray is a great way to go, just toss it in the counsel or glove box and you will always have it handy. If you throw a bat in the truck; which is also a great choice, just put a baseball somewhere in the truck too. So if a cop ever asks why you carry a bat with you, you can just pick up the bat and ball and say "just got back from playing a quick game" or something like that.