My Project! 95 Hoe.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score

THAT IS BY FAR THE MOST BAD-ASS THING I'VE SEEN IN A LONG WHILE... HAHAHA!!!

I've gone through many "weapons" throughout my vehicles.
-wrecking bars
-hunting knives tucked under the drivers seat between the foam and the wire Springs
-lug wrech/breaker bars
won't ever go back to them now :)

i'm all about protecting yourself, but if someones gonna mess with your ride they will probably do it when your not in it.

you may want to look into getting it low-jacked. may sound high to some of you but they have a new system out that alerts you if your ride moves AT ALL by text/call/email/ whatever you set it up as, they quoted $900 something for them to come out to your house or business and install it and set it up.

so if someone shoves a gun in your face and steals your ride while your holding your stun gun:eek2:, you can call 911 and they can get your ride back.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hahaha treepete- i think that one would work for sure, burn their ass. lol..

ahh yeah im thinking pepper spray or tear gas of some sort.

And for Procomp- idk man cops around here are dumb****s, someone broke into my house, had all the evidence in the world and still couldn't find any clues. I mean blood like crazy, finger prints on everything, and we had the whole list of stuff they took and still nothing. idk.. cops around here just bust kids for smoking pot in the parks and go to parties and tell everyone to leave and drive home drunk and to pour out the beer.. lol..

Ill end up cutting a bat- kinda like a sawed off shotgun- and throwing it between the seat and console and having pepper spray.. idk.. but thanks everyone for the compliments and advice.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
went to the local audio place to have my security system checked out, has more features then i thought. shock sensor, auto start, back up battery, Something when you stick your hands in the car itll go off, when i start the car it locks, when i get out of the car and i dont lock it, itll lock it in a minute.. idk a bunch of crazy stuff..

TangibleGhost

Reaction score
What security system is that, Sasquatch? Thats the kinda system I want! Add a flamethrower and it would be perfect....

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its called "Hornet" but as u know Viper makes hornet...... I think my threads pretty much over guys.. You'll just see pictures when i detail it and stuff... If anyone wants any kinds of pictures or has any questions let me know on here.. Id be willing to do anything..

YukonMud

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What security system is that, Sasquatch? Thats the kinda system I want! Add a flamethrower and it would be perfect....

I have all those features plus a glass break sensor, auto start when the battery starts to die and when it gets too cold outside. It also has starter/ignition kill which is pretty cool but to top all those features off I got what Clifford calls blackjax. That is a cool feature for sure!
and because I don't want to write it all out this is pretty much what it does...http://www.usfreeads.com/catalogs/142379/item453672.html
IMO alarms are always money well spent.

edit: here is a better link: http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/products_id/5090.html

Last edited:

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im not sure if anyones interested in this or not, but im making my own subbox tomorrow, 4 12's... Im fiberglassing some stuff too and what not.. it should be a challenge. im planning on keeping about 20 inches between the tailgate and my box, just in case i need to carry something..

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
color matching the box to the truck? there was a red 2-door that had 4 subs in a fiberglass box (the one with the SS bumper) in the photo's before they all got deleted that looked badass.

i've always liked custom fiberglass boxes, never had a place to be abe to sand it down without it all ending up in the house (furnace is in the garage) to be able to attempt buiding one. Wouldn't mind chancing it to get rid of some of the weight out of the back of the truck. the box now, loaded weighs a freakin ton.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ahha yea.. ive seen that one.. im not going exactly that route. mine will be against the rear seating.. i cant decide what im going to do with my amps tho.. id like to be able to fold down the rear seats occasionally.... so im might build a whole 2 inch platform of some sort then hide the amps under plexiglass.. beats me

YukonMud

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You'll have to post pics of your sub box, I'd like to see how that turns out.
I am almost done with an amp enclosure that I build under by second row seat. It only keeps the seat up about an inch or so.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah i was looking at it again today and i think ill jsut put the amp under the second row seating.. i wired all the wires to go there and mine as well put em there. i fed the wires through the carpeting where it overlaps at.. I got 2 MDF boards for free that are about 4 feet wide by 10 feet high and 3/4" thick... but im only going to use maybe half of 1 of them.. My only concern on this is how the hell im going to go around the wheel wells. I cant bend wood, but u can used fiberglass u know? but its hard to think all of it out at the same time, bcuz if u do one thing then the other has to be done before. My uncles a carpenter and ill just drag him on over to help me out on this... ill post some pictures either here or in the technical section or something..

qlc1964

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes yes yes!!!! i love the color and looks like a mirror finish too how many clear coats?

are u going with a bug deflector? and looking at the pic outside your home in
the drive way what about the wheel wells they need to be black i think .

good job!!!!

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes yes yes!!!! i love the color and looks like a mirror finish too how many clear coats?

are u going with a bug deflector? and looking at the pic outside your home in
the drive way what about the wheel wells they need to be black i think .

good job!!!!

Yep, i did 3 to 4 coats of clear depending on what part. Yea that was my next thing to do was black out the wheel wells. lol i didnt care if over spray got in there since the blackingout was in the plans already.. (good eye tho) lol

Biggwaukegan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sasquatch i finally dropped the truck off at the shop yesterday. 2 colors i did were pearl black and sunburst orange. Both are getting extra flakes thrown in the mix to really bring out the shine. 4 coats of clear will top it off. its a dupont chromabase like yours. my box with my 2 12s is gonna get the pearl black as well so is the door handles on the interior. ill drop some pics when it gets home next week. heres one how it went in

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shweeet.. i like that sunburst color.. i was going to do some interior pieces but ididnt have enough paint. lol.. but hell ya lemme see some pics when u get em up..