My Truck Transformation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EdHenry88

Reaction score
A little work ive been doing to my 07 over the past few months. I found some stock steelie wheels for cheap and had them sandblasted and powdercoated black. All Led interior lights, LEd license plate lights, 6000k HID in low beams, Rhino push bar, Cherry Bomb Exhaust with corsa tip, Roof rack removal. Windows will be tinted soon to 20%. thought I would show off my rig. Im kinda proud of it if you cant tell lol

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 23
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 30

anglarry05

Reaction score
love the police look. You should get a timing light, and sit on the side of the road for traffic control. Dont take offense to that. think it looks good

EdHenry88

Reaction score
Oh no I dont take offense to that. I have thought about putting strobes in it but haven't decided yet. A state trooper down the street from me came by the other day and said I did a good job haha. I just got the windows tinted the other day so that may be all i do to it for a little while unless something comes up I can't
Live without lol

tonymac617

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bet it feels nice when cruising down the highway and people are scrambling to get out of your way! lol www.galls.com should have what you need. Create an account online and your in. I bought wigwags for my Pontiac, but never installed them.

Shane87

Reaction score
Looking good now you need some spot lights on the front

ILoveMyHoe

Reaction score
I just put strobes in my hoe last weekend. Huge pain in the ass. But well worth it! Now just to pull some people oover :waytogo:

Buc Off

Reaction score
That looks great. I would drive it everywhere... :peace:

EdHenry88

Reaction score
Haha well knowing my luck I would get caught and arrested for pulling people over but the strobe light has crossed my mind. So has the spotlights but I worry about drilling a hole in my door to mount them

tonymac617

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You actually dont have to pull people over to get arrested. Depending on the laws in your state, If you go too far with the "Police look" you can be charged with impersonating a Police Officer.

clkelley

Reaction score
Yep, and if your city/town cops want to be complete butts, they will harass you for having a CB and antennas, etc...lol

EdHenry88

Reaction score
Exactly. I think it's funny watching people slow down but I'm not trying to do their job. My truck is themed as. Zombie apocalypse response vehicle. I'm getting a license plate that says ZOMBKLR lol. I do like strobes and all and I've had cops compliment my truck but I don't want to push buttons

clkelley

Reaction score
there you go, I want strobes in the Dmax just because I use it to haul at times and when I do I sometimes park in the road, and you would be SHOCKED to see how many people just can't see a big orange rotating flashing light on top of the truck...lol