Mystery Trim Piece

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bluwtr

Reaction score
Can someone id this trim piece for me?! One of my kiddos accidentally kicked this off (of course no one admits it or remembers doing it), it went under a seat and I just found it. I have no idea how long it has been off or where in the truck it came from. I have looked all over and haven't found a match to solve my mystery.

Help is greatly appreciated!

Wes

Attachments

• Resized 1.jpg
    Resized 1.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Resized 2.jpg
    Resized 2.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 15

mjg44

Reaction score
Haha haha I have the same piece sitting in my garage. It came falling out when I was cleaning the car and now I can’t find where it belongs either. I was cleaning the second row when it came out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

install

Reaction score
Its a cover that goes to the seat where it bolts to the floor. Mine kept popping off so I just tossed them.

Bluwtr

Reaction score
Thanks for giving me the answer. I found it! It was under the driver side seat. I just happened to see the one from the passenger side.

One mystery solved!

tokuzumi

Reaction score
As install said, it's a cover for the bolts for the seats. When I was removing the 2nd row in my Escalade, it seems these don't go back on correctly. There is a metal washer that goes over the bolt, and this cover snaps into that washer. The washer always seems to get mangled up, so it will never go back on properly. Maybe if you buy another one of those washers. The washer has teeth that go into the threads of the bolt.