need help finding the tahoe lettering...?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08SummitHoe

Reaction score
When I first bought my tahoe a year ago, I debadged it, well I am regretting it now and want to put the TAHOE lettering back on, does anyone on here know where I can buy the lettering online? Thanks

demonal

Reaction score
I don't know about online, but the dealer should have it most the time, and its not expensive...

ibobby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up an extra Denali "emblem" from the dealer for about $22. A few weeks later I saw them on Ebay for about $12.

I would think the tahoe emblem would be about the same

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha why do you want them back, go on Ebay and type Tahoe nameplate or tahoe badge.

fred2002

Reaction score
When I first bought my tahoe a year ago, I debadged it, well I am regretting it now and want to put the TAHOE lettering back on, does anyone on here know where I can buy the lettering online? Thanks

I have removed all letterings on my 08 LTZ tahoe & don't intend to put them back as I like the new sleek look. PM me if If you r interested.