new exhaust clip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevylee

Reaction score
here is a better exhaust clip i made today. I opened and closed the cut outs too :sla:

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
holy crap. thts totally badass. I think I see little chunks of asphalt flying around when the gates are open.

Criminey, thats evil.

chevylee

Reaction score
LOL run the flood gates are opening. :lol: they are awesome!

garpe

Reaction score
Man that sounds good !

Whats ur exhaust setup? Headers ? Cats /no cats? Which mufflers? Tubing size?

Wich e-cut out do u have?

Regards from Sweden !

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So Chevylee, i hear u wanna help me slap one of these 6.0s in mine too. haha whered you buy your motor from anyway??

garpe

Reaction score
Thanks Treepete !

yea, we sure got some cool bands from sweden, though parts to tahoes is alot harder to find here, and more pricy... :)

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im sure everyone here will help you with finding parts you need. letus know if you need something special and we will all work to help you out.

chevylee

Reaction score
Man that sounds good !

Whats ur exhaust setup? Headers ? Cats /no cats? Which mufflers? Tubing size?

Wich e-cut out do u have?

Regards from Sweden !

True duals, with shorty headers, no cats, 40 series flowmasters, 2.5 inch pipe all the way, and the best cut outs on the market for the $$. they are from www.racereadyperformance.com they are a bit pricey BUT you get a full lifetime warranty on everything, were as the other ones you dont, and they dont last as long. the reason i have shorty headers is b/c long tubes wouldn't fit, but i am going to fab up some long tubes later on down the road an make them fit, they flow better :)
So Chevylee, i hear u wanna help me slap one of these 6.0s in mine too. haha whered you buy your motor from anyway??

lol, its really easy except for the wiring. the motor i got from ebay, but i really wish i would have done it this way. Buy the cheapest motor i can find, an then rebuild it.. or buy a crate motor from texas speed.. it may cost a lil more money, but its better then buying a used one then putting it in an it doesn't run right so you have to rebuild it :mad2: