new guy from jersey --got one finally.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2000tahoe

Reaction score
Well after a month of searching finally found a 2000 white tahoe to replace my 96 cobra im selling.I need something bigger and love the lsx motors so the obvious choice was a tahoe or yukon.Ill have some pics this weekend.My question is im looking for a leather or wood grain grab handle for the passenger side,its a got a picked spot on it,thats the only thing wrong with the tan interior,very clean 1 owner .Id prefer leather over factory to match seats.Thanks alot .i have a 1973 corvette with a modified 2004 ls1 motor,17 inch rims,700r4 trans,hooker sideipes,etc....70 chevelle ss396 im restoring now and a 49 f1 ford pickup streetrod im building.Plus the wifes caddilac srx and the 96 cobra im selling hopefully tommorrow.So i got alot of things to keep me busy but the tahoe will be my everyday one but i want it as nice as possible.thanks again Pat

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could always try ebay if can't find anyone who has one.And Welcome to the Forum!

Last edited:

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome from the nor cal. post pics of all your cars. sounds like you got some nice ones

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Sounds like an awesome set of cars you got. Looking forward to some pics when you get a chance.