New guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

apocalypsesrt

Reaction score
Hey whats up. I am new here although i am no rookie to srtforums 4yrs and cts forums 1 year. I had a recent expansion in family so now i find myself here with a 01 tahoe 5.3.

My goals for my tahoe are descent a/v. tint. basic body like de badging and lighting etc. most important. MPG:

fitch fuel catalyst
aem intake
headers back exhaust
tune
synthetic oil all around
plugs, injectors, wires, and all tune up accessories.

I sold my diesel for the tahoe so she is pulling double duty as a tow vehicle for my race a car. (69 road runner 440 6bbl 10 sec drag car) also my wifes daily driver so i am not going to crazy with this one. atleast i think im not. :D

nice to meet yall and i hope i can contribute :yaya:

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from the Bay Area! Where are you from? You can find a lot of info on this forum.

apocalypsesrt

Reaction score
Welcome from the Bay Area! Where are you from? You can find a lot of info on this forum.

I am originally from New Mexico but i am stationed in San Diego. Yeah i used the forums to research the tahoe and make sure i made a good buy long before i bought it. You guys have some great info.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Lots of cool people and info. Post some pics of your truck when you can and let's see what you're working with. A pic or two of your 10 sec Mopar would be cool too:beerchug:.

apocalypsesrt

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Lots of cool people and info. Post some pics of your truck when you can and let's see what you're working with. A pic or two of your 10 sec Mopar would be cool too:beerchug:.

You guys dont want to see my Tahoe yet. She is all stock lol. Kinda ugly for me still IMO.

Draggin at mir
prpv.jpg

roadrunner3.jpg

roadrunner7.jpg

My CTS which is for sale also:
DSC_1021-1.jpg

DSC_1022.jpg

DSC_1024.jpg

more drag:

roadrunner005.jpg

roadrunner007.jpg

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Tahoe forum. Thanks for your service. US Navy? Navy vet myself.

Re: better mpg, the last two on your list will give you the most bang for your buck IMO. The Fitch is in the category of gas line magnets and the infamous Tornado.

apocalypsesrt

Reaction score
Welcome to the Tahoe forum. Thanks for your service. US Navy? Navy vet myself.

Re: better mpg, the last two on your list will give you the most bang for your buck IMO. The Fitch is in the category of gas line magnets and the infamous Tornado.

Yes i am on a destroyer here in san diego. I have heard good things about the fitch and well i dont know about the tornado? maybe its worth a shot with gas prices :cryin: I hope to combine all and get a descent mpg.

Mr.Klean

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the great state of Texas!!