NEW HERE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sam hamm

Reaction score
New here (pics)

hey guys im new here. ive been on a few other forums for a while but finally joined this one because it offers more help on my escalade then the cadillacf orums. i guess because my post count its not letting me post pictures yet but i will as soon as it lets me.

i have a 03 escalade ext. its got a 2/3 drop, smoked headlights, emblems, and tailights, red and black 26s (TIS 10s), tint, black interior piece, HIDs, LEDs, smoothed and painted bedcovers, front lip, four 15s, and CAI

hope to get a roll pan, carbon fiber hood, big brake kit, and a corsa sport soon.

a few of you guys have already helped me out so i appreciate it.

Last edited:

sam hamm

Reaction score
2gxqwlw.jpg

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome along!
Sounds like your Esky is pretty nice, we'll get to see pics when you get your post count up!:sla:

Pooh Bear

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Sam Hamm. There's alot of knowledge on this site. Definitely put up picks when you get a chance.

sam hamm

Reaction score
ahh guess ill have to randomly post somewhere ha. and yea i will do. maybe it will be warm enough to snap a few for you guys when i get the lip on.

i also have smoothed out and painted bed covers and black and red emblems. i start to forget things ive done.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just use photobucket. then you dont have to worry about the post count. But your welcome to randomly post LOL. We like active members.

Big Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome man! It's always nice to hear from other guys who love their rides as much as I do. Looking forward to the pics.

sam hamm

Reaction score
thanks guys. you tahoe guys do alot more modding then cadillac guys so im staying on here.

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from the Bay Area! Cant wait to see some pics of your esky. Sounds like it's real clean. Where are you from?

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome... this place is addicting man, cant wait to see pics, sounds real nice, good to see some "class" roll through the forum, lol

sam hamm

Reaction score
appreciate it guy. im from alabama. and yea it is very addicting but luckily im not trying to make it to fast yet, or id be in deep.

wwwcode

Reaction score
I'm pretty new to the sight as well. Been reading this forum since i found it a month and a half ago but finally decided to join last weekend since its full of great info and everyone here seems pretty cool. no one seems to dog on one another like on youtube. I just got my 2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71 a little over 3 months ago. I love it but the mods will be slow since the bank account doesn't have much to give. I'm waiting on a flowmaster super 40 to come in and get installed. Can't wait to loose my stock virginity. Well i added high output headlight bulbs and wiper blades but that's nothing to call home about.

sam hamm

Reaction score
lets see if this works. this is the only good ones i have right now.

22" kmc dimes
DSC_0272.jpg

DSC_0290.jpg

l_f150d23da676480a85c658bd616761f3.jpg

qssk6q.jpg

26" tis 10s
2gxqwlw.jpg

2m30oyp.jpg

98_hoe

Reaction score
very nice and cery clean i like the way you went with the red wheels and few red accents really sets the escalde apart